Normal User
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Help with actions pls

help with action pls, Im training until my red skull ends, I found a good spot, I train 1sqm away from pz ( house ) with beds for offline training too, is a very hidden place, as no one had a real good script for training, I decided to learn myself and do it myself

this is what i've done and is working atm

I have a lvl 27 mage for summoning monks though

-if 2 or more players 7 sqm around, go pz, if 1 player or less 7 sqm around return train spot

-use mp, if no mp go pz and close tibia ( cant make it to go to bed already ( started reading yesterday about scripting )

-use uhp, life ring, my mage mana burn doing sio to my ek, my ek manaburn also, eat brown mush etc

but for some reason my targeting tool wouldnt work so I had to make an action for targeting and the best I could manage to do is this:

for attacking: (tried lots of others but only this worked)

attack ('monk')

for stop attack: (tried variations too but only this way worked)

if target.hppc < 25 then
    stopattack()
    wait(2000,5000)
    end

the problem is obvius for any advanced scripter (It took me a while to realize xd), this 2 different actions will do counter jobs, if hppc is lower than 45% it stop attacking, but due to the basic attacking action it attacks again instantly, and for some reason it attacks the same monk everytime, even when I manually change the target it retarget the same monk it was attacking, and for some reason I cant make this action work so I can fix my problem, it just doesnt work for me

if (target.hppc > 26 and target.name = "Monk") then
    attack()
    wait(2000,5000)
    end

Also if someone would like me to send this script ( I dont believe so, but being rude is too mainstream ) It only works for the spot I use in a GH in LB with a hidden spot ( is cool though ) but there are some actions that can work for other training request i've seen here

please help!
    greetings!
    Last edited by adixtiath; 02-04-2014 at 02:39 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Just change target settings for attack health range to 25-100 instead of 0-100

the action to stopattack() on low hp is good.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    thats the main problem, it seems the targeting tool doesnt attack summons maybe because the new pvp system, I need to set the hp% my self on an action but haven't figured out the right action yet

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adixtiath View Post
    thats the main problem, it seems the targeting tool doesnt attack summons maybe because the new pvp system, I need to set the hp% my self on an action but haven't figured out the right action yet
    OH jesus christ.

Change "AttackPlayerSummons" to Yes

problem solved.