Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Protest against Cipsoft!

Hello Everyone!
    Today is the day to protest like they doing it on ukraine!!
    Cipsoft making all of us like fool children who can't fight for own rights. As everyone knows they implement bullshit system to remove botters = brothers ":P" we know it's just fake to make fast and clean deletions like hitman eliminate targets.
    They hire company to be armored against DDoS - we wait over 2-4 months to make final settings by this company to split up with tibia servers to protect em. Lately when arrive final setup they still been overloaded by DDoS' Attacks. Every single day we can hear on support board servers getting owned by Pingers. The Compensation System should work but like a system detecting bots propably is also making manual by slave worker cipsoft.

Tibia Rules Q's
    "Violating or attempting to violate the Tibia Rules may lead to a temporary suspension of characters and accounts. In severe cases the removal or modification of character skills, attributes and belongings, as well as the permanent removal of characters and accounts without any compensation may be considered. The sanction is based on the seriousness of the rule violation and the previous record of the player. It is determined at the sole discretion of CipSoft and can be imposed without any previous warning.

These rules may be changed at any time. All changes will be announced on the official website. "

only one system could do something like they doing. dictatorship!

I have 1 question.

We Are For Tibia Or They Are For Us?

I know most of you don't care because thinking about own case but if we will not stop or even show them our feelings they gonna still make their sick practice.

We should once again make a gather in this case and make in one time logout for X.Y.Z time to show them we are the army, we are the customers, we playing for our joy.

#
    to avoid pathetic crap.
    If you are gonna say "i dont care, i just bot, i care about my own chars rest can go fuck" please do not wrote it here.

Script Vocation Video Of Script Full 100% AFK
    [160+]Sea Serpents New Area Surface Plus Floor Down RP Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side Thunderstorm Rune and Spell Version ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Yalahar Sunken Quaras Thunderstorm Rune Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [300+]Hardcore Deeplings Thunderstorm Rune and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    lol why do you care about it so much? protests against some online game developers are quite ridiculous. are you addicted or what? go play sapper or chess instead
    Last edited by kamil123; 02-06-2014 at 10:57 AM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Face the truth 99% of Tibians won't quit, EVER. There addicted as hell and got nothing better do do with there lifes it seems. I remember the last "protest", barely anybody logged out except inferna

By the way, I'm facc for over 3 years so no, I'm not supporting them :/

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    thats never gonna happen lol

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExBoy View Post
    only one system could do something like they doing. dictatorship!
    I have already realized you do not distinguish the real and the virtual world.

Read here [CLICK] and here [CLICK]
    Last edited by Gryllz; 02-07-2014 at 07:55 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Let them do what they want. Just be happy that they allow us the botters do what we want. The fun in this game is long ago gone. I would never invest hours and hours hunting boring monsters sitting 10h in front of computer to make 1 stupid level. You can compare botting to a browser game. You build something and than you just wait until you have it. Same with botting you give the task and than you wait until its done.

Banned
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ^ lulz

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    the closest thing you'll get to a mass log out is a mass kick lol

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    I have to agree with Kochschinken on this. Do you remember their rules between 2002-2005? Exactly - If you ever tried to put on a light hack or anything similar to it, be sure they got you banned for it within the week. Now you could bot up to 42 hours straight, for months.. So dictatorship is a wrong word to use imo.
    Done deals:

Bought Knight from Drakke [ Done ] - Trusted seller.