Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: [HELP] How assemble a PC to support 20 mc

  1. #1
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Reputation
    11
    Rep Power
    4

    [HELP] How assemble a PC to support 20 mc

    I want to build a computer to run around 20 mc without stalling.

    My current pc is outdated and not for the upgrade.

    I already have the following parts:
    * Corsair GS 700W
    * HD Seagate 1TB 7200 rpm


    Give emphasis on WMD parts, but I accept all suggestions


    already thank you.

  2. #2
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    805
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    Reputation
    180
    Rep Power
    7
    any amd x8 and i7 can handle 20mcs easilly, probably i5 and x6 too, Ive got fx8320 4ghz OC and Im working on 45-50 mc with 60% usage

  3. #3
    Focus Group Gryllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    3,481
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Reputation
    342
    Rep Power
    10
    Depends on how are you going to bot. 10 fps or more? Easy or hardcore scripts?

  4. #4
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Reputation
    11
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by shanp View Post
    any amd x8 and i7 can handle 20mcs easilly, probably i5 and x6 too, Ive got fx8320 4ghz OC and Im working on 45-50 mc with 60% usage
    what do you think the A10 6800K?

  5. #5
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Reputation
    11
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryllz View Post
    Depends on how are you going to bot. 10 fps or more? Easy or hardcore scripts?
    I currently use 2 char with hardcore scripts

    I want to make several others and started with easy script, I intend to do just moneymakers

  6. #6
    Focus Group Gryllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    3,481
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Reputation
    342
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by flavinho92 View Post
    I currently use 2 char with hardcore scripts

    I want to make several others and started with easy script, I intend to do just moneymakers
    AMD x8 should be enough then.

  7. #7
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Reputation
    11
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryllz View Post
    AMD x8 should be enough then.
    the most important question of the various mc is the processor?

  8. #8
    Focus Group Gryllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    3,481
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Reputation
    342
    Rep Power
    10
    Processor is the most important but not the only thing.

  9. #9
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    805
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    Reputation
    180
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryllz View Post
    Processor is the most important but not the only thing.
    yup but dont forget to get min 1gb graphic card, Im on bot comp have gt640 with 2gb and its enough (for 10 fps cliens, dx5)

  10. #10
    Focus Group Gryllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    3,481
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Reputation
    342
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by shanp View Post
    yup but dont forget to get min 1gb graphic card, Im on bot comp have gt640 with 2gb and its enough (for 10 fps cliens, dx5)
    At least 1gb, I would recommend 2gb if you want to bot more mcs in the future.
    Also 1x8gb RAM (enough to bot 30-40mcs on win7).


    @shanp, why do you use dx5? What is your OS if I may ask.
    Last edited by Gryllz; 02-11-2014 at 11:37 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •