Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Two questions

1st one is pretty simple: Is there a button on the iBot that pauses everything (except for healing of course) or maybe just Cavebot and Targeting? I know you can check mark them on States but sometimes when theres a PK it's life or death son!

2nd one: I'm in a spawn that's a big circle.. is there a way to make my char lure the target back to the last waypoint it's reached..(instead of heading farther in the respawn.. gets sticky sometimes)

Would've searched the second question, just didn't know how to word that Lol. Thank you

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    yea, there are solutions for the 2,

1: activate hotkeys blog and when you press button pause the bot will stop (cavebot, targeting and looting), sometimes it can get bugged so button wont work.

2: change the atack method to Lure away or something that have Lure, then, add waytpoints lure in the cave and when he reach the first Lure this will be the place to lure monsters, when you reach another lure in your cavebot it will be the next lure place, idk if you understeand me... but be sure to reach some lure cuz if u select lure method and u didnt passed with cavebot (not in a sqm just need to go the >> of the cavebot on it in mesure you are hunting) then the char wont target any monster until he reach a lure waytpoint, remember lure waytpoints dont need to be in a sqm near from you, you can add a lure waytpoint where you want, the bot will pass it and lure monsters to there, and you should go adding more lure waytpoints cuz when you are in too away of it will be hard to reach there.
    sorry for my english

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Thank you brother, I see that there is a Lure Waypoint option, your english was fine Lol.

Would I put the Lure Waypoint right after/before a Node Waypoint? Or would I replace NODE waypoint with the LURE waypoint?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    no, just go to the sqm you want to lure the monsters at first time, then add a lure (when you start the hunt cuz u need to pas any lure wpt if you want to target monsters), the char wont reach the sqm, just will take the information to lure on this sqm so you can add 1 in the entrance and when you get more inside of the cave u add another lure where you want and another cuz can't get all time to first sqm, monsters will be respawneds ^^

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Gotcha! Thanks man! Appreciate that

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I just got a minus reputation for not using English in English forums? Can somebody please explain that? Lol

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced View Post
    I just got a minus reputation for not using English in English forums? Can somebody please explain that? Lol
    Then use English in English boards. If you want to know who rep'ed you, you can ask me via pm.

//Solved, closed.