Thread: 2 Good accounts for sale with ~35kk TOGETHER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

2 Good accounts for sale with ~35kk TOGETHER

Like the title says, I'm selling my 2 accounts with EVERYTHING on it. I'm not selling them naked and I'm not accepting Tibia cash. I'm doing this because I'm quitting Tibia for good and I could really use some money right now. Both of the accounts have NO criminal record and can be transfered inmediatly. All characters are located on Open-PVP servers.

The accounts come with around ~7kk cash and with a total of around 35kk in items and cash. Items include the eq seen on the screenshot below but also stuff like, 4 softboots, 2 necromancer shields, 2 nightmares shield, 3 annihilation teddies, full warrior (in addon items), ~60 blood herbs, a lot of loot (mainly from Banuta and Dl's), 2 music boxes and some other tame items. There are also some other sets for the mages, like Gill suit, muck rod, magma set, lightnight set.

The 305 EK has done every big quest except for the blood brothers quest (up to mission 5) and demon oak (but it can start demon task inmediatly) the EK also has free access to Warzone 2.
    The 197 RP has done POI and Yalahari quest but no WotE or Inq. It has started with the Demon task and has killed ~600 demons.
    The 237 ED has also done every big quest except for blood brothers and demon oak. This char has around 60 task points.
    The other chars have only done some small quests like access to Yalahar etc.

Account 1 has premium untill 25th of March and account 2 is facc at the moment. If you buy it before the 25th of march you will also get one of the most wanted houses in Tibia. EDIT. You will also get a noob account with a 71 MS on it and ~350k on an other server.

I have never sold or bought anything like Tibia cash or characters, so I'm not a 'trusted' member on this forum. So there are 2 ways you can buy it from me. 1. We can use a middleman that is trusted and we both agree on OR you can buy the accounts by paying up front and when I have received the cash, you get the accounts.

If I haven't said anything here that you wish to know, post it here or PM me. If you want me to show you the accounts I can probably do so with cast.

If you want the accounts and stuff ASAP, the price is 450 EUROS than. Otherwise drop an offer and see what happens.

Account 1

Outfits 305 EK:
    Full citizen, full hunter, mage wand, full knight, full nobleman, full summoner, full warrior, full barbarian, full druid, full wizard, full oriental, full pirate, full assassin, full beggar, full shaman, full norseman, full nightmare, full jester, full demonhunter, yalaharian outfit, full warmaster, full wayfarer, full afflicted, elementalist outfit, full deepling, full insectoid, full crystal warlord, full soil guardian and demon outfit + addon 1.

Mounts 305 EK:
    War horse, kingly dear, tamed panda, dromedary, manta ray, magma crawler, dragonling, water buffalo, the hellgrip, widow queen, racing bird, war bear, black sheep, draptor, titantica, tin lizzard, blazebringer, stampor, undead cavebear, donkey, tiger slug,

Outfits 197 RP:
    Full brotherhood, demonhunter + addon 1, yalaharian, warmaster + addon 1, demonoutfit + addon 1, hunter + addon 1, full druid, pirate outfit and assassin outfit,

Mounts 197 RP:
    War horse and black sheep

Outfits 90 ED:
    Full wizard

Mount 90 ED:
    Tamed panda

Outfits 63 MS:
    Warrior sword

No mounts on 63 MS

33 EK no outfits or mounts

Account 2:
    This account is FACC atm and I can't remember all the outfits and mounts the chars have but I can name a few.

Outfits 237 ED:
    Basically all the good addons, full brotherhood, full assassin, full barbarian, full warrior, mage wand, full crystal warlord, full soil guardian, full hunter, full oriental. (Almost as much as the 305 EK)

Mounts 237 ED:
    Also all the good mounts + some extra. It has king scorpion, undead cavebear, titantica, midnight panther, kingly dear, uniwheel, war horse etc.

Outfits 132 EK:
    Full noblewoman

No mounts
    Last edited by Dennislb; 03-12-2014 at 05:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Bump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted