So guys i was always a iBot user and in the last days i got retired and also in this time i bought a new computer and i thought in come back play.
I dont why guys, but when i open the ibot with the tibia, the ibot stay like 5 min to load with the tibia and when it load it frozes ALL THE TIME... , i dont know if this is a problem with Windows 8, because is the first time that i try to use with Windows8 . I had already try to open in Adm Mode, download ibot again, Re-instal everything and stuff and i didnt find a solution and guys... I'm getting crazy because i paid for i and now i lost almost 2 days
If someone ask i could record a video for you, just you see what really Happens