Thread: I need your help

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

I need your help

Hello, I have some questions, please help me.

I bought an EK from a very trustable guy soo all informations here are right (he's S.M. here on ibot forum), this EK was botted in a full dominado server so he probably don't received reports. Also the last owner stopped bot this character in January, so 3 months without bot... And he stopped renew premy and don't logged anymore for this 3 months, so this character is free and unbotted (this exist?) for 3 months.

Last weeks in my world a lot of characters were deleted, and I want transfer to this world but I dont know if is safe. I know you can't give me a 100% right answer, but I think your answer can help me

I don't will use any kind of bot in this character, I just will play manually but the enemy team, some 15-20 guys max, will report me... It's safe transfer and play in this world? Or, because this character was boted 3 months ago, I have high chances to be deleted?

Thanks and sorry for english mistakes.
    Actions speak louder than words...

/Nathan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fwardkoff View Post
    Hello, I have some questions, please help me.

I bought an EK from a very trustable guy soo all informations here are right (he's S.M. here on ibot forum), this EK was botted in a full dominado server so he probably don't received reports. Also the last owner stopped bot this character in January, so 3 months without bot... And he stopped renew premy and don't logged anymore for this 3 months, so this character is free and unbotted (this exist?) for 3 months.

Last weeks in my world a lot of characters were deleted, and I want transfer to this world but I dont know if is safe. I know you can't give me a 100% right answer, but I think your answer can help me

I don't will use any kind of bot in this character, I just will play manually but the enemy team, some 15-20 guys max, will report me... It's safe transfer and play in this world? Or, because this character was boted 3 months ago, I have high chances to be deleted?

Thanks and sorry for english mistakes.

I Think reports true or not are reports cipsoft just check them but he might actually check the hours played and the levels got... I dont think all depends of reports, If you have many reports Cipsoft dont ban He investigate the account> After investigation he decided if it's fair to punish

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)
    Always is chance for deletion (even if you never botted on this acc), but if you will play manually chance is low, so I think you are safe.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    omg... is it so important that you were forced to post in general board?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerallx View Post
    I Think reports true or not are reports cipsoft just check them but he might actually check the hours played and the levels got... I dont think all depends of reports, If you have many reports Cipsoft dont ban He investigate the account> After investigation he decided if it's fair to punish
    I was deleted 2 days ago, and last time that I used bot on this character was 5 months ago. Also I don't entered in the game for 2 weeks... So it's not for online time because this character never had an insomniac entrie, and when I boted I just boted for 8-10h max.

Ps: The month total online was 17h. So 5 months without bot, and I just loging sometimes and I was deleted, all bcuz they reported me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystek View Post
    omg... is it so important that you were forced to post in general board?
    If you don't want help, just quit. No one is forcing you to help me, just help who really want.

Thanks
    Last edited by fwardkoff; 04-16-2014 at 04:27 PM.

/Nathan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fwardkoff View Post
    I was deleted 2 days ago, and last time that I used bot on this character was 5 months ago. Also I don't entered in the game for 2 weeks... So it's not for online time because this character never had an insomniac entrie, and when I boted I just boted for 8-10h max.

Thanks
    Then you could try to send a letter to cipsoft explaning that you havent played tibia for months and then you jsut log in and got deleted maybe it could work good luck

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)
    friend pg few months ago on vouacher 100% afk his char from 200+ >300+ then stop botting,
    now we are at war, opposition keep mass reporting us
    his char got twice proccessed on tibia.com (mean checked) and didn't get deleted so you should be fine,

but there is always % you could get deleted, know few ppl that never bot and also got deleted for botting xD

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerallx View Post
    Then you could try to send a letter to cipsoft explaning that you havent played tibia for months and then you jsut log in and got deleted maybe it could work good luck
    Haha thanks for this tip <3

Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    friend pg few months ago on vouacher 100% afk his char from 200+ >300+ then stop botting,
    now we are at war, opposition keep mass reporting us
    his char got twice proccessed on tibia.com (mean checked) and didn't get deleted so you should be fine,

but there is always % you could get deleted, know few ppl that never bot and also got deleted for botting xD
    Thanks man, this answer helped a lot

I transfered the character today, let's go fight :P

/Nathan