iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Targeting

Sorry for the double post, but the forum didn't allow me to post it in the first one due to unknown reasons...
    Last edited by Kanapketti; 05-03-2014 at 10:50 AM.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Hello!

So technically my issue as the title states is about targeting. The problem is, it takes a while to target the monster, which can be really annoying since it misses alot of monsters sometimes. Like for example going 2 levels down a hole, that are literally just one under another, the bot does not target the monsters that are on the floor in between the levels, since the jump is just too fast for him to react. So my question is, is there an action that decides on how long does it take for the bot to target a monster? Can it be fixed somehow, or just the script needs alot of extra waypoints, so the bot will have to walk around pointlessly to have the time to target the monster?

Cheers!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Kanapketti View Post
    Hello!

So technically my issue as the title states is about targeting. The problem is, it takes a while to target the monster, which can be really annoying since it misses alot of monsters sometimes. Like for example going 2 levels down a hole, that are literally just one under another, the bot does not target the monsters that are on the floor in between the levels, since the jump is just too fast for him to react. So my question is, is there an action that decides on how long does it take for the bot to target a monster? Can it be fixed somehow, or just the script needs alot of extra waypoints, so the bot will have to walk around pointlessly to have the time to target the monster?

Cheers!

your problem is solved easy just go to the waypoints and add an action waypoint after the waypoint to go upstairs or downstairs and add this code inside the Action wait(2000) what this will do is to wait 2 seconds that way it gives time to the bot to target the monster if you didnt understand private me i can UPLOAD you some pictures of how to do it D:!!! sry bad english XD
    Last edited by Marijuana; 05-03-2014 at 03:12 PM.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks for the input, but your solution is literally the one im trying to evade right now :/

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)
    Add another stand a little bit away from stairs and set Targeting>Settings>VisibleTime to a lower value, this should work
    click the image below to see my thread.

Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    956 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanapketti View Post
    Hello!

Cheers!
    Hi there!

Go to targeting > settings > visable time and change it to 0:0

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    If u trying to avoid it, u could do an action with a check

PHP Code:
    if maround(5) > 0 then
    wait 
    (1000)
    else
    gotolabel("next wpt") --- rename it
    end 

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Aight thanks the visible time worked! I remember I tried to do it earlier but I didnt change the second number thinking thats the end value, meaning it wouldnt attack the monster it if would be too long on the screen, thinkin of it now it was kind of silly :|

Thank you for your help!