Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Selling bot farm, 68 Accounts, Level 40 EKs, All Non-PVP

Every account is unregistered.

All knights are level 40 +/- 3 levels.
    68 knights total

Started paladins up on each account, from levels 10-20 (just adding this here for info, they aren't worth anything)
    68 paladins total

I would prefer someone to buy them all at once.

The point of this bot farm was as following;

17 bots run at the same time
    Cycling through all 68 accounts across 17 clients allows for permanent stamina management.

In every non-pvp world there are 4 accounts. For every world you have 24/7 botting potential by switching across all 4 accounts.
    Because of this you can utilize 1 single script across all 17 clients as each set of 4 knights exist in a separate world.

Typically, only gold sellers and other bot farmers will be interested in this.

I will refrain from posting an asking price. I will only deal with trusted forum members. I would like to discuss price privately.

Each set of 4 accounts comes with Zaoan Helmet, DSM, Zaoan Legs, BoH, Mastermind shield, Assassin Dagger and Fire Sword (a couple of accounts do not have Assassin Dagger, and a couple of accounts have Golden Armor instead of DSM) and AOL. This will let you switch equipment across all characters after switching or you can sell the equipment and buy cheaper equipment like plate or knight sets to equip all characters at once.

This farm is ready to go immediately. 5k gold per hour per client right now the characters will make 2KK gold total in 1 day. At the point where you can bring them to say green djiins, at 20k gold per hour per client will bring in total 8KK gold in 1 day.

They aren't elite knights, mistake in title.
    Last edited by mhinf.; 05-08-2014 at 03:20 PM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    BUMP