Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Look me or server log clear

  1. #1
    iBot User jose maria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Reputation
    41
    Rep Power
    3

    Look me or server log clear

    I need action for taken the last message in server log, like "18:51 Your questlog has been updated."... but this dont work because are many missions and ever the last msg is .."quest log has been updated"...

    For fix this I need look me after done mission or clear server log, please I dont found this in documentation!

    Sorry for bad english!

  2. #2
    iBot User pink_panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,075
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Reputation
    309
    Rep Power
    10
    What does it acctualy print to the log?

    Should be easy to make a trigger, but i need exact text, is it "18:51 Your questlog has been updated." exactly?

  3. #3
    iBot User jose maria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Reputation
    41
    Rep Power
    3
    Exactly, this text "00:51 Your questlog has been updated."

  4. #4
    Focus Group mexicowss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    440
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)
    Reputation
    128
    Rep Power
    6
    Are u using getnewmessages() ? if yes, put some hotkey to use some object like gold coin on F11, for example, usehotkey('F11') between the quests actions if the script is only for you.
    or use some kind of mana potion instead
    Last edited by mexicowss; 05-16-2014 at 03:18 AM.
    click the image below to see my thread.



  5. #5
    iBot User pink_panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,075
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Reputation
    309
    Rep Power
    10
    I didnt test this

    Lua Code:
    -- [[By Pink Panther ]] --
    local questMessage = "Your questlog has been updated."
    local getLogs = getnewmessages("Server Log") 
    local getLogsCount = getLogs.count-1
     
     
    for i = 0, getLogsCount do
    	if getLogs[getLogsCount-i].text:find(questMessage) then
    		-- do shit
    	end
    end



    this is the engine, designed for a persistent action.. you would need to change it and/or use global variables to utilise it.
    Last edited by pink_panther; 05-16-2014 at 05:15 AM.

  6. #6
    iBot User jose maria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Reputation
    41
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by mexicowss View Post
    Are u using getnewmessages() ? if yes, put some hotkey to use some object like gold coin on F11, for example, usehotkey('F11') between the quests actions if the script is only for you.
    or use some kind of mana potion instead
    I thought about that solution, but dont is the "best" way

    Thx for helping!

    Quote Originally Posted by pink_panther View Post
    I didnt test this

    Lua Code:
    -- [[By Pink Panther ]] --
    local questMessage = "Your questlog has been updated."
    local getLogs = getnewmessages("Server Log") 
    local getLogsCount = getLogs.count-1
     
     
    for i = 0, getLogsCount do
    	if getLogs[getLogsCount-i].text:find(questMessage) then
    		-- do shit
    	end
    end



    this is the engine, designed for a persistent action.. you would need to change it and/or use global variables to utilise it.

    Thanks Pink Panther... I will test this later, in work

    Please how you found this actions? ".text:find" is lua function?
    Last edited by jose maria; 05-16-2014 at 03:01 PM.

  7. #7
    iBot User pink_panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,075
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Reputation
    309
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jose maria View Post
    I thought about that solution, but dont is the "best" way

    Thx for helping!




    Thanks Pink Panther... I will test this later, in work

    Please how you found this actions? ".text:find" is lua function?
    I don't know, ive been scripting a long time.

  8. #8
    iBot User jose maria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Reputation
    41
    Rep Power
    3
    Thanks for helping me... Rep++

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •