Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: hack?

  1. #1
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    4

    hack?

    it is true that they are stealing accounts tibia by the attack that made them?...
    hack and have several players who use ibot alone have stolen .. and everyone is suspect for the attack they suffered.


    sorry for my English

  2. #2
    iScripter Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,764
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    956 Post(s)
    Reputation
    586
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Boriqua View Post
    it is true that they are stealing accounts tibia by the attack that made them?...
    hack and have several players who use ibot alone have stolen .. and everyone is suspect for the attack they suffered.


    sorry for my English
    I have no idea who told you that, but it's bullshit Every iBot user is 100% safe of hacks.

  3. #3
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I have no idea who told you that, but it's bullshit Every iBot user is 100% safe of hacks.
    I hope so, because several friends have hacked and only use ibot and no one has spent their passwords.

    I just made this topic out of the question

  4. #4
    iScripter Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,764
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    956 Post(s)
    Reputation
    586
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Boriqua View Post
    I hope so, because several friends have hacked and only use ibot and no one has spent their passwords.

    I just made this topic out of the question
    Sure, I'm not mad or anything, just telling you Probably they downloaded something more.. Many ppl trying to hack other with scripts.exe.xml. You know hackers got huge list of trick to "work"..

  5. #5
    iBot User Deepling [troll <3]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gray Island
    Posts
    673
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)
    Reputation
    127
    Rep Power
    6
    download script just with .xml on end

  6. #6
    Normal User blakw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    www.blakw.com
    Posts
    817
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)
    Reputation
    462
    Rep Power
    10
    And do not search iBot on google else you may end up on a fake website with plenty of hacks.


    ------------------------------------Latest Releases:------------------------------------
    Vocations:
    Darashia Lions Rock
    Oramond Seacrest Serpents X1

    For a better iBot!

    (◣_◢)

  7. #7
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    3
    I just downloaded jonathas ibot version and i got hacked.. Tks to ibot

  8. #8
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Reputation
    13
    Rep Power
    5
    what can we say , you just got tricked... I'm an ib user for years and never, ever got stolen by it.

  9. #9
    Focus Group Gryllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    3,482
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Reputation
    342
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by medilma View Post
    I just downloaded jonathas ibot version and i got hacked.. Tks to ibot
    No way to get hacked by ibot. Just stop trolling and be carefull another time you download shit from the net.

    //Thread closed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •