Thread: 352 ED (without demon task) & 181 RP SAME ACC :)

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Red face 352 ED (without demon task) & 181 RP SAME ACC :)

For sale I have an account in the game Tibia , your account is on the REAL Tibia characters , both are in the world n- pvp ( Harmony )

A little about the druid , druid is a wonderful form of magic , it has a 350 + lvl 92 + magic level (without eq ) character has access to warzones 1-2-3 , each has bought a note ( Sniped , gnomevil hat , abysador lash ) druid has about 700 demons to 6666 slaughtered , causing the well can earn such a character

As for the paladin , paladin usually played my little brother who could not play too much , so much for the paladin is not, unfortunately ... Paladin does not have a lot of quests such as wote / INQ / Anhilatora / DHQ , etc. Paladin does not have any outfits besides citzen

Regarding the account was Bocon last time Oct 10 2012 11:59:59 EDT (when got banned for 30 days) from that moment that is more than two years is not Bocon , which means that they do not get the "delete " that will never to be deleted, as of today account has about 20 days of premium account .

1000 PLN / 250 EURO / 330 USD TRUST!

I encourage you to meet personal

Last edited by Pavlus; 06-01-2014 at 03:49 AM.