Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Ms 145, 78 ed, 100 ek, 70 ms ~ open pvp same acc

EDIT: THE CHARACTER NOW COME WITHOUT MONEY AND WITHOUT PREMIUM SCROLL, STILL ACCEPTING OFFERS!!

IM ACCEPTING A 'GOOD' LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT, IN SERVERS, NA OR LAN, ACCEPTING TOO PAYMENT IN PAYSAFECARDS!!

Hello, im selling this acc now, its my first and oldest account, i dind't play this acc enought as you can see bcz it doesn't have a nice higher characters lvls, i start to play it some months ago but im quit of tibia now so i decide to sell...

This account include the character's below in the images and some others more..
    I have already some accs here Normal Tibia and Ot servers, also im so trustfuly on other's forums but i can't say it here..
    The account doens't have RK i lost long time ago so i never buy another one, the account have my main e-mail so i can't give it for the buyer its bcz that im accepting a middleman, or u can trust in me, btw if you want a middleman u have to pay for him..

Im just accepting payments vía paypal! nothing more, also if u are from México we can negotiate. The paypal account has to be Verified. and the money has to send As a gift..
    Im looking for 85 USD for this account but im open to listen good offers, the account has a great value for me, and its a very nice account wich u can enjoy it.

145 Master Sorcerer Zanera OPEN PVP Transferable

Details of the character: The character its transferable, its not hunted, it have a loot as you can see in the image, in that parcel valued in more than 1kk, got another loot from quaras/Worker/war golems on yalahar valued in more than 1.5kk i think, and have 500k in bank so that characters come with almos 4kk i think? Idk im just saying... The character doesn't have any quest as u can see in the image so u can enjoy it and play easy and funny!... Character have Warrior outfit full and Mage wand addon, have terror bird mount and panda i think, and have the reward from Light event winned but i dind't go for the mount..

100 EK on Danera & 75 ED on Keltera Transferables

Details from characters: EK comes with that eq, its not hunted and doens't have any quest as u can see in img, only yalahar. It have warrior addon, summoner vials, brootherhood and pirate outfit, its transferable at any moment.
    ED: The ed its on Keltera, its not hunted its in a neutral guild wich u can enjoy and play without any trouble. This ed have Barbarian Full and have some nice loot valued in 400k i think on Ankrahmun..

Also the account have another MS lvl 71 on Danera with Assassin outfit. Have too anothers low characters withs nices skills and magic level. so the account its very very nice and ready to play!

Also the acc comes with 2 premium scrolls to activate, the account its from the year 2003~ so its so oldest i loose the RK
    As i said im looking for 85 USD but im open to listen offers, any question you can leave here or in private msg i will answer u as more fast possible i can!

ALSO IM ACCEPTING A HALF OF PAYMENT IN RIOT POINTS AND THE OTHER HALF IN REAL CASH

You can contactme:
    Hotmail: punk_skatemago@hotmail.com
    Or private msg here.
    Last edited by dp9300; 01-02-2015 at 05:11 AM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    bumppp

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged