Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

walking 10 chars

Im struggling with a few problems when botting/controlling 5-10 chars , "more than 2"..

1. when I try stop all the functions with my hotkey,(OFTEN) Some units wont even start walk again when turning it back on . (either hotkey or manual)
    they just stands afk.. Think the program has bugs cos I also reloads the script or Focusing client at this point with no affect. Its lame to restart the ibot for ea chars when this happens .. And it happens often.

2. how do I make the cavebot auto restart to the first wpt, when reaching the last one?
    The problem ocures when changing char, the actual wpt is then not avalible.. Results in they wanna take a random stupid way thats not possible. what can I do?
    gonna transfer alot of chars so its not fun restarting 10 times in 15mins..

3. I have "key buttons walking method" and using Stand wpt every step . But it wont go as smooth as it should do all time, if A guy stands in the way its like (40%) chance the group will random split, they go like "node" way off course not following the line. hard to explain.
    Last edited by flix99; 07-13-2014 at 03:50 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    2. i think u want to do mouthpiece of horns collector right? if yes then send me pm i will send you script : >
    i dont understand point 1 and 3

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    1, Pause the bot, then unpause from menu. it will turn all states back on. IF that doesnt work, its a problem with the way you're pausing it, probably a shitty hotkey.

2, gotolabel("WptLabelName")

3, "and using Stand wpt every step" That's you're problem. Use nodes unless it needs to be that exact wpt. or use map clicks.

Furthermore, if you live outside the US or EU then arrow key walking will be slow anyway