Thread: A few days ago iBot and the website were both down...

iBot User
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

A few days ago iBot and the website were both down...

I haven't had the time to jump on and post as I was trying to quickly set up before I had to run out for the day, checked the website and also wasn't able to load the main page/forums. This has been happening quite a few times within the last few months and I don't want to sound like a complainer because as far as I've heard/know it seems like another bot company has been DDoSing and trying to ruin Jonatas' services & reputation.

For us paying customers it is a slight downer when we have only a few days out of the week to play and our precious bot is down due to some malicious nobody, but this means no botting/gaining experience or even just using our auto-heals to enjoy playing without too much worry of zoning out/forgetting to heal and enjoying the hunt with no stress.

So my final question is, would we be able to get compensated for atleast a few free days for all the inconvenience? I hope I am not asking for much because I understand you guys here at our iBot community are working hard on the upcoming iBot+ but for us average playing folk would it be to much to ask for a few free days to compensate us? I understand if it is not plausible as Cipsoft is BY FAR worse when it comes to customer service & support but I am sure it would mean a lot to your loyal customers who continue to renew their iBot license every month and support Jonatas and all his hard work I think it would make us feel appreciated for all of our continued support to this amazing Company you guys run around here.

Again I would like to say Thanks to Jonatas and all the moderators Eli/Blakw and the newer Focus Group helping test out all the flaws and bugs so we can bot safely and in peace with the new additions coming, I am sure I missed a few names but just know I am thanking all of you, you guys do great work and if I didn't mention your name don't feel left out I know everyone here does their part and pulls their own weight and the little things we don't notice you guys are a great team

Sincerely,
    Lith

Edit ; Fixed some grammar/spelling errors.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    I love you, didn't really care about the content BUT IT IS GOOD ENGLISH. Tibia needs more people like you

@Topic

A few days compensation? That's like maximum 0.50 Euro, I would not get my hopes up for that compensation. I love that you ask with respect tho.
    Dope

iBot User
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Hah thank you very much Generalen I doubt it is perfect grammar as there is a few run on sentences with more commas where periods should finish the sentence, but it was typed up quite quickly before I had to leave for physiotherapy.

I understand that it doesn't seem like much and with the new iBot+ around the corner they have promised a free trial/free week or maybe more for people who no longer own a license even, but what about us loyal customers and before anyone gets upset I know this is not Jonatas' fault at all but some malicious nerd who is upset that his bot isn't the best bot around and is trying his hardest to rock the boat over here at the iBot community.

That being said, this isn't a whining complaint that I need more iBot days because honestly the subscription is pocket change to me but this is asking for a slight reward for being a loyal customer. Anyways I don't mind if the answer is no, because if I were to ever ask Cipsoft for a few free premium days for all the DDoSing and kicks that occur far too often throughout every month of the year it seems they probably wouldn't even reply and or give me some automated response saying "We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused." which is their copy & paste reply to every single issue it seems.

Finally thanks again for anyone taking the time to read my post on this forum and next time you see a moderator or someone part of the community doing their part lets give them the thanks they deserve for all the hard work and effort they have put in to make such an amazing tool.

-Lith