Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)

F.A.Q - "How To" Guides and More! - Please Read Before Posting

F.A.Q
    Payment Related
    1, How do I purchase iBot?
    Please refer to this post for instructions on how to purchase iBot.
    2, What payment options are available?
    3, I purchased iBot, but I still don't have any days!
    • Please note it may take up to 48 hours to receive license days, depending on your payment method.
    • Download and log into the latest iBot version, here!
    • If after 48 hours you still do not have any days, send an email to billing@tibiaibot.com with your purchase details.
    4, I purcahsed iBot, but I'm still not a "Premium User" on the forums
    • Please note it may take up to 48 hours to update your account, depending on your payment method.
    • Download and log into the latest iBot version, here!
    • If after 48 hours you are still not a Premium User, send a Private Message to a forum Administrator
    iBot Related
    1, iBot stuck or disappears after "Loading" screen
    Possible reasons for this issue:
    • You're running Teamviewer in the background, try closing it down first.
    • You're using an internet proxy. Create an exception or turn it off.
    • Windows Firewall is enabled. Try turning it off and create a new rule to allow it access to the internet
    • You're not using the latest version of iBot
    • You're not running the bot as an Administrator

You can also try downloading the latest iBot and installing into a new folder, to do a clean install.

If the issue persists, create a thread in the support section.
    2, My Hardware ID changed and I need to reset it!
    You can reset your hardware ID from here.
    3, How do I load a script?
    Open iBot and click Start > Settings. From the Settings window, click File > Load and browse to your script location
    3, How do I save a script I've made changes to?
    Open iBot and click Start > Settings. From the Settings window, click File > Save. Scripts will be saved into the "iBot\Scripts" folder
    4, My character keeps stopping in the same place(s)
    Make sure you delete all minimap Icons. It is also recommended you download the Full Tibia Maps, which you can find here
    5, My character isn't looting anything
    Make sure you have done the following:
    • Enable Tibia Classic Controls in Tibia (Options > General > Tibia Classic Controls))
    • Enable Info Messages in Tibia (Options > Console > Show Info Messages in Console)
    • Make sure you have added items to your loot list (Settings > Looting > List > "Add Items")
    • Make sure your Loot Item's destination has been updated properly. Eg "Blue Backpack" or 01 for the First Container Open
    • Make sure the iBot Looting Bot State is Enabled (Settings > Looting > Enabled > Yes)
    6, My character is Opening and Closing Backpacks or Not Buying Supplies correctly
    Make sure you have read and configured your script's Setup correctly. Go to Settings > Actions > Setup
    Forum Related
    1, Why can't I start a new thread/download scripts, ect
    For most actions, you will need to be a "Premium User", that is a forum user with active time left on your iBot license subscription.
    Tutorials and Guides
    Getting Started with iBot - The Basics
    iBot Documentation - A List of iBot Variables and Functions
    Installing sirmate's Custom Library
    How to Search - Finding Scripts, Huds, Actions and More!
    How to troubleshoot bugs with Actions/Huds
    Setting up Tibia Hotkeys for Each Vocation
    How to Purcahse iBot
    Tips for Lowering CPU Usage
    Improve your HUD to Lower CPU Usage
    A Guide to "Special Areas"
    Another Guide to "Special Areas"
    Useful Tools and Links
    Full Tibia Maps
    Screen not big enough? Try Infinite Screen
    List of all Tibia Item IDs
    Tibia MC (Mult-Client) by Jonatas
    NeoMC Mult-Client) by ekx
    Last edited by pink_panther; 09-27-2014 at 09:34 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    How to Purchase iBot

1. Go to www.tibiaibot.com and click on Purchase.
      -

*Attention: Paypal option is no longer available. Only Plimus or PagSeguro.

2. Choose the license you want to buy.
      • Tibia iBot 30 days $8.00
      • Tibia iBot 90 days $21.00
      • Tibia iBot 180 days $36.00

3. You will be asked to login before being able to purchase. In order to register, click on the Forum link on the navigation bar.
      -

4. When you get to the forums, register for an account. The e-mail you choose to register with will be the same e-mail needed to login on your iBot account.
      -

5. Go to your e-mail account and confirm the registration.
      -
      Screen you see after you register
      -
      After you confirm your registration through the link on your e-mail.

6. Now that you have an account, go back to Purchase. Once you choose the license you want you will be redirected to Plimus or PagSeguro (according to your option) website where you can complete the payment. Once the payment is complete you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This shows your payment was sucessful.
      -

7. Now login to iBot website using your email address and the password you chose when you registered to the forums. Note that it will show you have 0 days. This happens due to a bug Jonatas is set to fix soon, so ignore that.
      -

8. All you have left to do is download the bot. Go to iBot forums and under News you will find the thread with the download link. Always download the latest version of the bot. Once you download and unzip, open the bot and enter your e-mail and the password you chose for your account. Login and enjoy!

-

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Searching Titles only will be an effective way to find what you're looking for.

Follow the pictures and please search:

Last edited by pink_panther; 07-20-2014 at 03:22 AM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    TUTORIAL: How to correctly install sirmate's library?

• Short info about sirmate's libary:

Sirmate's library is third part library made by sirmate, well known programmer all credits for him. Sirmate's library is pack of very useful functions() that are necessary to make our scripts run properly. If your script doesn't use spells like exori, exori gran, exori min, all strike spells (exori vis, exori frigo, exevo gran mas vis etc), shooting runes, then probably you're missing this library.

How to install (step by step):

1. Downloading sirmate.lua

• Go to this link
    • Save file (sirmate.lua) on your computer

2. Installing sirmate's library:

• Copy file: sirmate.lua and go to iBot folder > Library (folder) and paste it there.

Example (How it should look):

3. Finish Installation:

• Close all iBots (if you're running any)
    • Open bot as administrator (right mouse click > open as administrator)

Example:

Code:
    PL: Uruchom jako administrator
    ENG: Run as administrator
    BR: Executar como Administrador (google translate)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Tips for Improving CPU Performance

Sometimes users with low-end systems face problems with iBot and some of those problems can be caused by high CPU consumption.

Possible symptoms:
    • Character cannot keep distance from monster properly.
    • Character walks slowly.
    • iBot execute actions slowly or don't execute them at all.
    • iBot client crash after some time.
    • Tibia client crash after some time.
    • Healer stop working.

How to verify if CPU usage:
    1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete or open Task Manager
    2. Example image:

If CPU Usage is going above 60% than take a look at the following tips that may help reducing it:
    • Delete and disable HUDs "Settings > HUD > Enabled" and select "no".
    • Disable Alerts "Settings > Alerts > Enabled" and select "no".
    • Lower Tibia Framerate Limit to 30 or less and never go above 50 "Tibia > Options > Graphics > Advanced".
    • Disable light effects "Tibia > Options > Graphics > Advanced".
    • Remove unnecessary iBot libraries (DO NOT remove "standard.lua").
    • Change Tibia Graphic engine to Directx 5 or OpenGl "Tibia > Options > Graphics".
    • Close/terminate all unnecessary programs.

You can use a system optimizer/speed up/fps booster to help you, here is a list of recommended ones:
    • Leatrix Latency Fix (reduce latency): HERE
    • Game Booster (fps booster): HERE
    • Rizone Memory Booster (RAM reseter/booster): HERE
    • Advanced SystemCare (system optimizer): HERE
    • Uniblue SpeedUpMyPc (system optimizer): HERE
    • Advanced SystemOptimizer (system optimizer): HERE

If you are using Windows 7 you can also turn off visual effects to increase performance:
    • Open Performance Information and Tools by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button , and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type Performance Information and Tools, and then, in the list of results, click Performance Information and Tools.
    • Click Adjust visual effects. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Click the Visual Effects tab, click Adjust for best performance, and then click OK. (For a less drastic option, select Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer.)

If you are using Windows XP you can also turn off visual effects to increase performance:
    • First we need to get to the Visual Effects settings. Right click on My Computer and select Properties.

• Click on the Advanced Tab. Then under the Performance section click the settings button.

• The Performance Options window should open with the Visual Effects tab open.

• As you can see my computer is set for best appearance. The easiest option is to simply choose the option to Adjust for best performance. This will turn off all of the visual enhancements.

• You can also select which option you would like to turn on or off. To do this select Custom, then check the boxes next to the options you would like to turn on. For my system I will leave every option unchecked except for “Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop”.

Last edited by pink_panther; 07-23-2014 at 06:49 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

[Support] Problems with Hardware ID? It may help you, check this!

As I see, there's a lot of peoples wich by mistake uses iBot in his main computer, then without know, go to another computer and uses it too, then he got the acess on iBot to his main computer locked for 7 days (In cas you dont want to lose any days of your license). Btw sometimes other have problems with hardware ID.
    I solved to make a little tutorial about how to reset the hardware ID, since many peoples don't even know that it exists.

Following this fast steps you can reset your hardware ID and make use of your bot.

After you click the button "Send", you'll be redirected to a page with a confirmation box that your hardware has been reseted. Done, open your iBot and enjoy!