Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Cool Want To Buy Knight Level 400-500

Hello,

I'm in search of a new character, I would like to buy a knight ranging from 400~500,and preferably a non pvp knight because I will be transferring it to fidera so I will not be spending top price on a pvp character just to bring him to non pvp so please no pvp or hardcore pvp knights unless your pricing it as a non pvp knight cuz that's how I will price it, as I will refuse to pay for them being on that game server. Price will depend on skills searching for a knight with skills 120 + seeing how hes high lv skills should reflect the lv not a botting knight with noob skills, items that come with the account, and also what add-ons and mounts come with him, also must be transferable right away, and come with a new confirmation key. I've bought many account from this forum all ready just looking to add a new 1 to my collection. I will be taking your offers for a few days and at the end of that the best character that meets my requirements will earn my business. Show me your offers and I will pm you if im interested.

Looking for a knight with full set (ornate set) + umbral master item with him let me know your offers

Normal User
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Bump