Normal User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Problems right now i'd like to hear an opinion ! giving rep+

Hello i am having problems right now i botted today for 10 hours with no problem and i closed the computer after i went to war and etc with no bot. I went to put one of my chars again to bot but my scripts aren't working well i dunno whuts goin on i will expain with details:

My scripts are good, i've been using them since 10+ days ago.

I open the scripts and goes to depot checks backpacks in it as usual, after this my character gets stuck in an other part of depot, or goes to the hunt without talking to the npcs, this happened after trying some new scripts which i thought they where bugged, then i tryied mine and i had same issue.
    i checked my cpu now and it looks okay i don't know what problem i'm having,
    I'd like to hear an opinion or some help and I will repeat... my scripts are perfect and my friends are using them, I also reinstalled ibot , closed and opened computer etc.. Please help me ! i'd like to go back to exp tomorrow cuz i have a voucher + double exp ! I will be giving rep+ if i hear an answer i like...
    Thanks in advance :P
    Hoping for an answer...
    Please!
    Last edited by Jimi Ow; 07-25-2014 at 10:24 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi Ow View Post
    Hello i am having problems right now i botted today for 10 hours with no problem and i closed the computer after i went to war and etc with no bot. I went to put one of my chars again to bot but my scripts aren't working well i dunno whuts goin on i will expain with details:

My scripts are good, i've been using them since 10+ days ago.

I open the scripts and goes to depot checks backpacks in it as usual, after this my character gets stuck in an other part of depot, or goes to the hunt without talking to the npcs, this happened after trying some new scripts which i thought they where bugged, then i tryied mine and i had same issue.
    i checked my cpu now and it looks okay i don't know what problem i'm having,
    I'd like to hear an opinion or some help and I will repeat... my scripts are perfect and my friends are using them, I also reinstalled ibot , closed and opened computer etc.. Please help me ! i'd like to go back to exp tomorrow cuz i have a voucher + double exp ! I will be giving rep+ if i hear an answer i like...
    Thanks in advance :P
    Hoping for an answer...
    Please!
    for what places are the script made? maybe something changed there after (id of something what must be used to good work of script) update and bot can't work as it should.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    You do know that when you save a script it goes back to your ibot/scripts and not to where you tried to save, right?
    ” Eu nunca esperei por um milagre, farei as coisas acontecerem eu mesmo. ” Gattsu

Normal User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ampegox View Post
    for what places are the script made? maybe something changed there after (id of something what must be used to good work of script) update and bot can't work as it should.
    Hey ampegox, my main character scripts are working ok i think at the moment,
    but my script for makers don't,
    i have a really good script from earth elementals which all my team uses and now it gets stuck in depot and i have to push character for the script to continue the script, any solution ?

Normal User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akumaigneelbr View Post
    You do know that when you save a script it goes back to your ibot/scripts and not to where you tried to save, right?
    Of course akumaigneel xD but i don't know what could your qeustion offer to me because i haven't eddited that script
    Last edited by Jimi Ow; 07-25-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)
    i have a really good script from earth elementals which all my team uses and now it gets stuck in depot and i have to push character for the script to continue the script, any solution ?
    So look at your mini map maybe have appeard a mark there in somewhere, it happens to me one time

Banned
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    as isaacbf said, delete all marks from map and check setups if you gor correctly bps etc..

Normal User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Thanks for help isaac ! i will rep+ all of you for your time this is soluted :P