Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~! Money Making and Level Taking! ~ My First iBot Project ~ un-Sponsored !~

iBot User
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

~! Money Making and Level Taking! ~ My First iBot Project ~ un-Sponsored !~

This will be my first iBot project as I am a new to this community, I have been using iBot now for approximately 5-6 months, in this time I have learned the essentials on how to edit scripts/actions and hopefully soon take the time to learn how to write my own scripts. I have a few goals in mind which I will lay out nice and neat below and record my progress & income to keep track of the memories and progress of this project.

As a new member I have taken the time to read many tutorials and how-to's on how to make a better iBot experience for myself and well being of my characters, below I am going to list a few of my goals and expectations for this project.

Please bear with me as this project is going to take a bit of time to get going as I am starting 6 characters from scratch and also will record a bit of progress from my main accounts that were started quite some time ago but am now wanting to keep track of experience and income gained. I will try my best to help out and answer any questions but the progress and location of my main characters will not be explained in great detail to keep them safer and my spawns not well-known to keep out extra foot-traffic.

Goals :

1. To make a ton of income to supply my main characters either for power leveling or items I wish to obtain.

2. To keep track of experience & income gained and create fond memories while using iBot.

3. To learn and develop more knowledge of iBot scripting/actions and eventually learn to write my own scripts for personal use.

4. Last but not least, depending on how popular this project becomes and takes off I am hoping an experienced scripter decides to take me on as a sponsor to promote and show off the value of his Paid Scripts and will explain the location/profits/experience in great detail and where to purchase these valuable scripts.

Characters & Levels ... AKA The Team

Characters that are recorded by #Number have been started at the beginning of this project.
    Characters that are recorded by #Letter have been previously created and now just starting to keep track of their income/progress.

EK#1 - Level 31
    EK#2 - Level 29
    EK#3 - Level 33

EK#A - Level 120
    MS#A - Level 148

*All characters are on separate accounts but I can only run three to four clients at a time, until the release of iBot+ which will allow multiple bots being run with minimal CPU usage progress will be slow and steady.
    Last edited by Lithium; 09-07-2014 at 10:19 PM.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Reserved for more info/pictures of the team.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Finally all 6 EKs are out of Rookgaard and ready to start getting to work! My goal is to have these 6 EKs on a two man rotation botting Coryms strictly for cash, with six characters this should allow me to have two people in the Corym cave 24/7 hopefully just racking in cash.

Tomorrow I will begin taking pictures of the team, also recording progress and taking pictures of their advancements, hope everyone has a great weekend!

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    389 Post(s)
    Good luck

iBot User
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakke View Post
    Good luck
    Thanks Drakke, appreciate it! Having a slight problem taking pictures though while running multiple MCs, I tried a few different actions last night but by the time it hit 3:30 am I had given up and was ready for bed! Nonetheless I will post a few pictures today of my xp/hr and profit/h to get this project started! Stay tuned everyone

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    389 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    Thanks Drakke, appreciate it! Having a slight problem taking pictures though while running multiple MCs, I tried a few different actions last night but by the time it hit 3:30 am I had given up and was ready for bed! Nonetheless I will post a few pictures today of my xp/hr and profit/h to get this project started! Stay tuned everyone
    Have you tried the built in one? :P

Alert > Message > Advance

iBot User
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakke View Post
    Have you tried the built in one? :P

Alert > Message > Advance
    Yeah I tried that last night as well, but it seems with multiple clients open it won't focusclient() and takes a screenshot of the visible mc that's on top of all the others, I haven't tried minimizing the client because I like to keep my eye on the screen because this is an Open-PvP world. Any other suggestions are welcome though because I feel as if I've tried everything so far, once everyone runs out of stamina I won't have many screenshots other then the xp/h and profit/h counters due to missing so many screenshots

Finally! Found a perfect Screenshot on Advance action that works with multiple clients, this should allow me to get a few pictures in for today other then just the HUDs, so when these guys run out of stamina I will have some pictures to post, thanks for trying to help Drakke!
    Last edited by Lithium; 09-01-2014 at 12:00 AM.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Alright, I have found an action that works MOST of the time, I will continue to test but I searched for countless hours testing several different actions and nearly even gave up which would of put a serious damper on my urge to create this project.
    Last edited by Lithium; 09-01-2014 at 02:15 AM.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Sorry guys, fell asleep before SS so I missed a few of the pictures I was hoping to get and with the screenshot action not working for 3/4 of the day I am afraid to say I got very little, but without further adieu here is some of the beginning screenshots of this project!

EK#1... Day 1

iBot User
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    EK#2 ... Day 1