iBot User
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I don't understand that Eli care about safety on 1st place kkkkkkk

I used @Eli as middleman like 3 months ago for a deal and now after 2 months he still havent paid me he asked me like 100x my characters name on the World where im supposed to get paid (25kk). In his script thread u can see him searching for me and also he says "I will send cash tomorrow" like his said like 50x either he say that or he say "i send this weekend" this guy is a freaking moderator and is scamming ppl if some admin could take care of this !!!
    Last edited by nazze1; 09-04-2014 at 03:47 PM.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)
    @Eli, need explain what's happening. I guess he was "retired" for a few time, because I already sold to him my 350 rp and I was paid!
    ~•~ Proud Ex-Moderator of iBot. -

iBot User
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

scam report (@eli)

I used @Eli.as middleman like 3 months ago for a deal and now after 2 months he still havent paid me he asked me like 100x my characters name on the World where im supposed to get paid (25kk). In his script thread u can see him searching for me and also he says "I will send cash tomorrow" like his said like 50x either he say that or he say "i send this weekend" this guy is a freaking moderator and is scamming ppl if some admin could take care of this

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    do you really think that a mod would steal your money? especially 25kk - its nothing..
    Just wait, IF he said that he'll send you, he will. MAybe he got something more important to do
    than 25kk. Dont worry.

Theres no need to flame him, his reputation etc on the forum..

iBot User
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    waiting 2 months aint enough? and he also told me like 20x he will send the day after but never does still he got time to be on forum and go trough posts ....

Banned
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    @nazze1
    Can you send me some proves?

Quote Originally Posted by scann908 View Post
    do you really think that a mod would steal your money? especially 25kk - its nothing..
    Just wait, IF he said that he'll send you, he will. MAybe he got something more important to do
    than 25kk. Dont worry.

Theres no need to flame him, his reputation etc on the forum..
    Your post is unnecessary here.

Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    955 Post(s)
    Of course there's no single scam from my side, I have (had) huge real life problems which I wont explain on forum, that's my private cases. I was unactive for last 3 weeks but now probably I'll back tomorrow approx on Monday. While I was leaving I closed Tibia iBot license thread and my store on forum (paid scripts) After few days I noticed people still buying scripts/licenses so I decided to close payments via PayPal for days when I can't help my customers. Today I reactived PayPal and paid all iBot licenses from last 2 weeks, so if someone bought script/license it's already done. You've got script or license. Going back to your case mr @nazze1 we have waited 2 months for recovery key, later you and your seller changed mind 3 or 4 times, once you said he scammed you, later Mohamed said you hacked him etc etc, you guys changed mind every day. Don't worry if everything is fine from ur side and Mohamed confirm me he's got an account you'll recive cash instant. I'll try to contact Mohamed today and cofirm this TRADE. In case I didn't get any reply from Mohamed I'll wait approx 3 days and send you cash.

Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    955 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by denilsonkass View Post
    i pay 60 days ibot license , and ELI SCRIPTS give me 30 days... DONT GIVE ME ALSO REPORTED!
    Really? At first you recived 30 days license, scripts you paid and now I got this: (Main reason why you didn't got ur 30 days) Mr. denilson sousa dias what's about that?

@denilsonkass

iBot User
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    @Eli rlly? I've not said anything about he scammed me and what I recall last u said fk it mohammed Changes his mind from day to day so i will send u the Money tomorrow need me to upload the conversation of that or smth?

1.jpg
    2.jpg3.jpg
    Last edited by nazze1; 09-05-2014 at 12:07 PM.