Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: action magic wall

  1. #1
    Normal User Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Reputation
    21
    Rep Power
    4

    action magic wall

    anyone have action to step on magic wall?

    some noobs want trap me with magic walls, and when i stay with moob and try to attack, then respawn was full ;/

  2. #2
    iBot User sto1p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    483
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)
    Reputation
    31
    Rep Power
    5
    meyby add id magic wall to "walkablelds"

  3. #3
    Normal User Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Reputation
    21
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by sto1p View Post
    meyby add id magic wall to "walkablelds"
    do you know id of magic wall xd?

  4. #4
    Moderator Drakke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,898
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    389 Post(s)
    Reputation
    366
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Adnan View Post
    do you know id of magic wall xd?
    10181 - The yellow magic wall atleast

  5. #5
    iBot User pink_panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,075
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Reputation
    309
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Adnan View Post
    do you know id of magic wall xd?
    you can use my hud to find item ids by hovering your mouse over things on the ground.

  6. #6
    iBot User sto1p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    483
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)
    Reputation
    31
    Rep Power
    5
    pvp mw -2128
    npvp mw -10181
    Or Look More:
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...highlight=2128

  7. #7
    Normal User Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Reputation
    21
    Rep Power
    4
    i need action, when see magic wall then stay on this wall..

    not add to walkable id, because when someone put mw, my characer cant attack, then this noobs waiting for respawn, and lure for me all monsters >.>

  8. #8
    Moderator Drakke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,898
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    389 Post(s)
    Reputation
    366
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Adnan View Post
    i need action, when see magic wall then stay on this wall..

    not add to walkable id, because when someone put mw, my characer cant attack, then this noobs waiting for respawn, and lure for me all monsters >.>
    Got very messy but seems to work atleast

    Lua Code:
    local ReachIDs = {2128, 10181}
    local Range = 7
     
    for i = -Range,Range do
    	for j = -Range,Range do
    		for k = 1,#ReachIDs do
    			if toptileitem(posx+i,posy+j,posz) == ReachIDs[k] then
    				reachlocation(posx+i,posy+j,posz)
    				wait(300,500)
    				if isitemontile(ReachIDs[k],posx+1,posy,posz) then
    					move("e")
    					wait(300,500)
    				elseif isitemontile(ReachIDs[k],posx-1,posy,posz) then
    					move("w")
    					wait(300,500)
    				elseif isitemontile(ReachIDs[k],posx,posy+1,posz) then
    					move("s")
    					wait(300,500)
    				elseif isitemontile(ReachIDs[k],posx,posy-1,posz) then
    					move("n")
    					wait(300,500)
    				elseif isitemontile(ReachIDs[k],posx-1,posy-1,posz) then
    					move("nw")
    					wait(300,500)
    				elseif isitemontile(ReachIDs[k],posx+1,posy-1,posz) then
    					move("ne")
    					wait(300,500)
    				elseif isitemontile(ReachIDs[k],posx-1,posy+1,posz) then
    					move("sw")
    					wait(300,500)
    				elseif isitemontile(ReachIDs[k],posx+1,posy+1,posz) then
    					move("se")
    					wait(300,500)
    				end
    			end
    		end
    	end
    end
    Last edited by pink_panther; 09-05-2014 at 02:57 AM.

  9. #9
    iBot User pink_panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,075
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Reputation
    309
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakke View Post
    Got very messy but seems to work atleast

    Lua Code:
    local ReachIDs = {2128, 10181}
    local Range = 7
     
    for i = -Range,Range do
    	for j = -Range,Range do
    		for k = 1,#ReachIDs do
    			if toptileitem(posx+i,posy+j,posz) == ReachIDs[k] then
    				reachlocation(posx+i,posy+j,posz)
    				wait(300,500)
    				if isitemontile(ReachIDs[k],posx+1,posy,posz) then
    					move("e")
    					wait(300,500)
    				elseif isitemontile(ReachIDs[k],posx-1,posy,posz) then
    					move("w")
    					wait(300,500)
    				elseif isitemontile(ReachIDs[k],posx,posy+1,posz) then
    					move("s")
    					wait(300,500)
    				elseif isitemontile(ReachIDs[k],posx,posy-1,posz) then
    					move("n")
    					wait(300,500)
    				elseif isitemontile(ReachIDs[k],posx-1,posy-1,posz) then
    					move("nw")
    					wait(300,500)
    				elseif isitemontile(ReachIDs[k],posx+1,posy-1,posz) then
    					move("ne")
    					wait(300,500)
    				elseif isitemontile(ReachIDs[k],posx-1,posy+1,posz) then
    					move("sw")
    					wait(300,500)
    				elseif isitemontile(ReachIDs[k],posx+1,posy+1,posz) then
    					move("se")
    					wait(300,500)
    				end
    			end
    		end
    	end
    end
    Edited to indent code accordingly

    I don't understand... you want to stand ontop of the Magic wall?

    Can you Destory field magicwall in non-pvp?
    Last edited by pink_panther; 09-05-2014 at 02:58 AM.

  10. #10
    Moderator Drakke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,898
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    389 Post(s)
    Reputation
    366
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_panther View Post
    Edited to indent code accordingly

    I don't understand... you want to stand ontop of the Magic wall?

    Can you Destory field magicwall in non-pvp?
    If you walk on MW in nonpvp it dissapears but in pvp it stays there.
    Thanks for editing the code :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •