How should i update the bot?
How should i update the bot? Overwrite everything but not the scripts or different?
- Rep Power
exactly what you just said. You answered you own question GJ son.!
1. Completly delete every ibot's file.
2. Restart your pc.
3. Download the client again.
4. Unrar ibot on an another disk if possible.
5. Put scripts or libraries(if you use any) to ibot's folder.
6. Start the client by Launcher as an administrator.
I tried without w8ting lol, afraid to lose respaw and it worked, i did my own thing as she said haha
The way of updating is just recommended, still you can do it many ways.
Lol! Sorry but I laughed a little
Originally Posted by kapaya
As Gryllz posted that is probably the proper way of updating the bot, but if you are lazy like I am most mornings when updating the bot I follow these steps.
1. Download new version of iBot
2. Move the zipped file into the same location as the iBot FOLDER (not inside)
3. Right click the zipped update of new iBot and extract here > Yes to all
4. Voila, perfectly updated iBot without having to restart or back up scripts
Also you should regularly back up your scripts into a separate folder or onto a USB stick as an extra pre caution incase you lose your scripts or have to reformat your hard drive for some other reason like hardware failure and etc.