Thread: Detect if account info was entered incorrectly returning "acc name or pass incorrect" by the client?

iBot User
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Detect if account info was entered incorrectly returning "acc name or pass incorrect" by the client?

Is it possible to detect if my account information was typed incorrectly — meaning it was deleted?

I know that iBot can get hold of may different types of message by the client, perhaps this one is possible too?

If not, then is there another way to detect if my acc info was typed incorrectly?
    Last edited by john86; 09-15-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)

Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    956 Post(s)
    Lua Code:
    while openmenuname == "Sorry" do
    setcavebot("no")
    wait(200,500)
    closetibia()
    message(name.." We hope your account is not banished ")
    wait(200,400)
    updateworld()
    end

@john86

iBot User
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Lua Code:
    while openmenuname == "Sorry" do
    setcavebot("no")
    wait(200,500)
    closetibia()
    message(name.." We hope your account is not banished ")
    wait(200,400)
    updateworld()
    end

@john86
    What is "Sorry" for? If my account was deleted it won't be able to log in. The detection must occur before logging, with the "Account name or password is not correct" message.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Not too sure what your question is John.. If your account information is incorrect it means that either you typed it in wrong or that your account info was changed or hacked.

If you were deleted, it would say your account has been banished.

So if that doesn't answer your question, rephrase it differently so we can understand what you are trying to ask

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    Not too sure what your question is John.. If your account information is incorrect it means that either you typed it in wrong or that your account info was changed or hacked.

So if that doesn't answer your question, rephrase it differently so we can understand what you are trying to ask
    That's not actually true.
    I was not playing my 130 EK for sometime, like a week or so, one day I was going to logg in it said "sorry wrong password blablabla" after trying some times I checked tibia.com and my character didn't exist

iBot User
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post

Not really. My accounts which were deleted don't say they are banished when you try to log in. Tibia changed this a long time ago. You are simply deleted, i.e. your account vanishes, you can't even log in tibia.com anymore. Therefore you receive the message that your acc or pass is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakke View Post
    That's not actually true.
    I was not playing my 130 EK for sometime, like a week or so, one day I was going to logg in it said "sorry wrong password blablabla" after trying some times I checked tibia.com and my character didn't exist
    Correct.

Btw, do you know if it's possible to use "openmenuname" to determine if the acc or pass is wrong?

iBot User
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Well shit, now I feel stupid I had no idea they changed the message when your account no longer exists my bad! I'm sure the code Eli wrote works just change the words he used such as "Sorry" to "Your account name or password is incorrect." Or what ever bullshit line they try and feed you now that they have changed it.

Again sorry, I was unaware they had changed this, hopefully the script Eli wrote and the info I provided helps!

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by john86 View Post
    Not really. My accounts which were deleted don't say they are banished when you try to log in. Tibia changed this a long time ago. You are simply deleted, i.e. your account vanishes, you can't even log in tibia.com anymore. Therefore you receive the message that your acc or pass is wrong.

Correct.

Btw, do you know if it's possible to use "openmenuname" to determine if the acc or pass is wrong?
    openmenuname represent the name/title of the opened menu.

------------------------------------Latest Releases:------------------------------------
    Vocations:
    Darashia Lions Rock
    Oramond Seacrest Serpents X1

For a better iBot!

(◣_◢)

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I got banished in two accounts when I was playing. Whats happens is, some green sparkles appear on your character and simply logout. Not go to characters, but full logout your account. And then when u try to log in again, the message "your account name or password... bla bla bla"