Thread: 180 MS, 171 EK & 114 RP on the same account!

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

180 MS, 171 EK & 114 RP on the same account!

AUTOWIN £100!

As the title says I am selling my account on Tibia due to being inactive on this account.

As you can see from the images, the skills, the level and Equipment! Please leave your offer, a serious one at that and I will monitor this until I see a price that convinces me.

2/3 of the characters can be WT'd immediately, the RP has around 3 months left before it can be moved to another world. I am looking REAL cash for this account.

Please leave your serious offers and let me know! I have purchased characters before and have traded on other forums. My accounts there are Bashy & BnW please check on other forums for proof or feel free to PM me! if you need vouches let me know. I can also accept a middleman quite happily!

Kind Regards,
    Bashy.

Banned
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    AUTOWIN £100!

As the title says I am selling my account on Tibia due to being inactive on this account.

As you can see from the images, the skills, the level and Equipment! Please leave your offer, a serious one at that and I will monitor this until I see a price that convinces me.

2/3 of the characters can be WT'd immediately, the RP has around 3 months left before it can be moved to another world. I am looking REAL cash for this account.

Please leave your serious offers and let me know! I have purchased characters before and have traded on other forums. My accounts there are Bashy & BnW please check on other forums for proof or feel free to PM me! if you need vouches let me know. I can also accept a middleman quite happily!

Kind Regards,
    Bashy.
    i give you USS 100,00, payment after register change and new rk arrives.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star View Post
    i give you USS 100,00, payment after register change and new rk arrives.
    Thanks for your offer but no thanks. 100 USD works out to be 61.21 British Pound Sterling, which is far too little in comparison to my suggested AutoWin. The least I will accept is 80 GPB.

Bashy, BnW.
    Last edited by Bashy; 09-18-2014 at 11:27 AM.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    bump~