Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Auto Update Loot Destination

  1. #1
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Reputation
    14
    Rep Power
    3

    Auto Update Loot Destination

    I have this perfect script, by: pink panther
    Lua Code:
     local mainBp = "Backpack"
    local lootBp = "Purple Backpack"
    local goldBp = "Grey Backpack"
     
    local lootItemsArray = getlootitems()
    for i = 0, lootItemsArray.count-1 do
        if lootItemsArray[i].id == 3031 then -- These are gold coins
    		setsettings("Settings\\Looting\\List\\".. lootItemsArray[i].name .."\\Destination", goldBp)
        elseif lootItemsArray[i].id == 3035 then -- These are platinum coins
            setsettings("Settings\\Looting\\List\\".. lootItemsArray[i].name .."\\Destination", mainBp)
        else
            setsettings("Settings\\Looting\\List\\".. lootItemsArray[i].name .."\\Destination", lootBp)
        end
    end

    and i have this another script (dn't know the author)
    Lua Code:
     if cap < 35 then
    setsettings("Settings\\Looting\\List\\gold coin\\Destination", "ground")
    else
    setsettings("Settings\\Looting\\List\\gold coin\\Destination", "Grey Backpack")
    end


    I want to join this 2 scripts;
    ~~> one adaptation of the first script with the possibility to take to the ground the gold when i get 35cap.

    And i want to create a part who list some foods to put the destination to eat!

    //Fixed LUAS tags.
    Last edited by RafiXWPT; 10-19-2014 at 05:23 PM.

  2. #2
    Premium User Eldar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,335
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)
    Reputation
    159
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by vital900 View Post
    ~~> one adaptation of the first script with the possibility to take to the ground the gold when i get 35cap.
    .
    Lua Code:
    local mainBp = "Backpack"
    local lootBp = "Purple Backpack"
    local goldBp = "Grey Backpack"
     
    local lootItemsArray = getlootitems()
    for i = 0, lootItemsArray.count-1 do
        if lootItemsArray[i].id == 3031 then -- These are gold coins
             if (cap <= 35) then
    		setsettings("Settings\\Looting\\List\\".. lootItemsArray[i].name .."\\Destination", "ground")
            else
    		setsettings("Settings\\Looting\\List\\".. lootItemsArray[i].name .."\\Destination", goldBp)
            end
        elseif lootItemsArray[i].id == 3035 then -- These are platinum coins
            setsettings("Settings\\Looting\\List\\".. lootItemsArray[i].name .."\\Destination", mainBp)
        else
            setsettings("Settings\\Looting\\List\\".. lootItemsArray[i].name .."\\Destination", lootBp)
        end
    end



    Quote Originally Posted by vital900 View Post
    And i want to create a part who list some foods to put the destination to eat!
    I dont understand, where are you from?

  3. #3
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Reputation
    14
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldar View Post
    Lua Code:
    local mainBp = "Backpack"
    local lootBp = "Purple Backpack"
    local goldBp = "Grey Backpack"
     
    local lootItemsArray = getlootitems()
    for i = 0, lootItemsArray.count-1 do
        if lootItemsArray[i].id == 3031 then -- These are gold coins
             if (cap <= 35) then
    		setsettings("Settings\\Looting\\List\\".. lootItemsArray[i].name .."\\Destination", "ground")
            else
    		setsettings("Settings\\Looting\\List\\".. lootItemsArray[i].name .."\\Destination", goldBp)
            end
        elseif lootItemsArray[i].id == 3035 then -- These are platinum coins
            setsettings("Settings\\Looting\\List\\".. lootItemsArray[i].name .."\\Destination", mainBp)
        else
            setsettings("Settings\\Looting\\List\\".. lootItemsArray[i].name .."\\Destination", lootBp)
        end
    end





    I dont understand, where are you from?
    I want to list some foods to eat(destination = eat).

    sou br, se vc me entende: eu gostaria de listar alguns tipos de comidas para que ele coma, ou seja, colocar o destination do item como 'eat'.

  4. #4
    Premium User Eldar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,335
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)
    Reputation
    159
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by vital900 View Post
    I want to list some foods to eat(destination = eat).

    sou br, se vc me entende: eu gostaria de listar alguns tipos de comidas para que ele coma, ou seja, colocar o destination do item como 'eat'.
    Go to CaveBot -> Settings -> FoodToEat

  5. #5
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Reputation
    14
    Rep Power
    3
    no man... I want to put this items (foods) at the script list..
    cause, have some monsters who only drops foods, and i put the bot to open only corpse with listed items (i don't want to waste time, opening all corpse).. if i list the food at the bot (to open the corpse to eat), the bot will catch the food. understand?

  6. #6
    Normal User RafiXWPT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    (Poland) http://rafixwptscripts.com
    Posts
    1,602
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)
    Reputation
    128
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by vital900 View Post
    no man... I want to put this items (foods) at the script list..
    cause, have some monsters who only drops foods, and i put the bot to open only corpse with listed items (i don't want to waste time, opening all corpse).. if i list the food at the bot (to open the corpse to eat), the bot will catch the food. understand?
    I have no idea what you want. Ask someone to translate it better or ask on Brazillian Board.

  7. #7
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Reputation
    14
    Rep Power
    3
    i'll try to explain one more time.

    At (Looting // Settings) have the option: Condition - Corpses with listed items. Right?
    So when u choose this option, the bot only will open corpses with listed items. Right?
    If i do this: Go to CaveBot -> Settings -> FoodToEat
    But don't list at the looting the item (meat, ham, fish, etc); the bot don't will open the corpse. Right?
    I want to list this items, because i want to eat the food when kill: deers, rabbit, etc (monster who only drop food things).. But, if i list meat/ham/fish/etc, at the looting with this code the character will get the food and put into the backpack. Now, u could understand?

  8. #8
    Normal User RafiXWPT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    (Poland) http://rafixwptscripts.com
    Posts
    1,602
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)
    Reputation
    128
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by vital900 View Post
    i'll try to explain one more time.

    At (Looting // Settings) have the option: Condition - Corpses with listed items. Right?
    So when u choose this option, the bot only will open corpses with listed items. Right?
    If i do this: Go to CaveBot -> Settings -> FoodToEat
    But don't list at the looting the item (meat, ham, fish, etc); the bot don't will open the corpse. Right?
    I want to list this items, because i want to eat the food when kill: deers, rabbit, etc (monster who only drop food things).. But, if i list meat/ham/fish/etc, at the looting with this code the character will get the food and put into the backpack. Now, u could understand?
    So I think, the best way to deal with it is just to set looting to: "open all corpses", waste of time for opening all corpses is small.

  9. #9
    Premium User Eldar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,335
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)
    Reputation
    159
    Rep Power
    7
    Add food to looting, and set destination to "100".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •