Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: ibot oldest versions?

  1. #1
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    3

    ibot oldest versions?

    i wish ibot for tibia 9.8 why all links are broken? another time i tried for lower versions than 10.~ and all links are unavailable, when i purchased it supposed to be available to use all oldest versions.

  2. #2
    Normal User Facppf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,429
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)
    Reputation
    236
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by waze@rhyta.com View Post
    i wish ibot for tibia 9.8 why all links are broken? another time i tried for lower versions than 10.~ and all links are unavailable, when i purchased it supposed to be available to use all oldest versions.
    I'm sorry, but just recent versions aren't available! Perhaps the only way to get it would be if a moderator had this version and share it with you.

    Regards,
    Fac~
    Last edited by pink_panther; 11-04-2014 at 03:30 AM.

  3. #3
    Focus Group Gryllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    3,481
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Reputation
    342
    Rep Power
    10
    @waze@rhyta.com
    I will ask Jonatas to reupload it. Which version do you need exactly?

  4. #4
    Moderator Furieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Vitoria - ES / Brasil
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)
    Reputation
    158
    Rep Power
    7

  5. #5
    Normal User Facppf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,429
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)
    Reputation
    236
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryllz View Post
    @waze@rhyta.com
    I will ask Jonatas to reupload it. Which version do you need exactly?
    I think it will not be necessary. @waze@rhyta.com download it here: iBot v1.1.6 - For Tibia 9.8 (from blakw's site).

    To prove that this version is for Tibia 9.8, click here to see Jonatas thread.

    Thank you @Gryllz and @isaacbf for the support. You're really nice guys!

    Regards,
    Fac~


  6. #6
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    3
    Thanks for replies buddys, but when i try to login on ibot downloaded from blakw site just dont login i recive a error message sayin Connection Failed just it, if i got actual version login normally

  7. #7
    Focus Group Gryllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    3,481
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Reputation
    342
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by waze@rhyta.com View Post
    Thanks for replies buddys, but when i try to login on ibot downloaded from blakw site just dont login i recive a error message sayin Connection Failed just it, if i got actual version login normally
    Ibot and Tibia clients MUST match. Try opening Tibia 9.8 and then ibot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •