After many tests, we have made some changes that were effective to the deletion of accounts by Cipsoft.
Not to reduce the chances 100%, but in all the tests we have conducted ourselves and with our collaborators, the characters/accounts wern't deleted.
We are performing a number of tests on the automatic detection Tool used by Cipsoft Unlike many other bots promise, but don't carry out with the infomation
we have collected and with the infomation you as a community have provided us.
We want to make iBot+ as safe as possible for you guys. We're working very hard on releasing a updates to iBot+ which will drastically reduce the chance of deletion.
Obviously not going into to much detail on how we detect the faults and how we solve them, but what we can confirm with each and every update we make.
We are greatly improving iBot+ Safety, despite all of the improvements we are currently making, we will still work as hard as possible improving the functions of iBot+ to prevent
the risk of deletion.
Thanks to everyone who helped us with the reports of bugs.
The bugs report are still valid for the new version.
Run program as admin if Win7.
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4
Active iBot license.
[ZIP version] iBot Plus v0.2.5 - 9.149 KB [Tibia 10.62]
- Many safety improvements (for obvious reasons, we wont post details)
- Improved Lua function : npcsay
- Fixed bug if find worlds "withdraw" or "transfer" the dot never will added.
- Added new parameter. example: npcsay("we rocks", true) -- this way your action wont make mistake
- New LUA function : npctalk
- EX: npctalk("hi","deposit all", "yes")
- Improviments in Alerts
- If activated options : logout, closetibia, pause cavebot : will appear the reason in debug window.
Post bugs here [CLICK]
Enjoy iBot Plus.