Thread: Should i quit IforWind? Ibot Crash... and im not the only one...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Angry Should i quit IforWind? Ibot Crash... and im not the only one...

i start the script, and after a few minutes ibot crash (not tibia) ... i read here one guy, who basically told me to change my antivirus... but i have a lot of friend with diferents antivirus, with the same problem... i really starting to get mad, cuz im wasting money on a service, that you can grant me... im not want to being offensive, just want some answers/updates
    Without the darkness, how we recognize the light. Do not fear your negative force, they are part of you, they are part of everything.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    344 Post(s)
    Same script or different scripts? It would help to post crash details here: http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...-(Tibia-10-64)

------------------------------------Latest Releases:------------------------------------
    Vocations:
    Darashia Lions Rock
    Oramond Seacrest Serpents X1

For a better iBot!

(◣_◢)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    Same script or different scripts? It would help to post crash details here: http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...-(Tibia-10-64)

all scripts, btw im having too many problem with HTRT+ v1.0.0 (repenters task)

Characters dont change,
    ej.
    Char1 do tasks, get money and logout, but when script put the acc/pass to change character, never change character(mostly i do manually)

and something dont do magic task. it should have an action to check if receptable is ok...
    Without the darkness, how we recognize the light. Do not fear your negative force, they are part of you, they are part of everything.

Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    955 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diemitri View Post
    all scripts, btw im having too many problem with HTRT+ v1.0.0 (repenters task)

Characters dont change,
    ej.
    Char1 do tasks, get money and logout, but when script put the acc/pass to change character, never change character(mostly i do manually)

and something dont do magic task. it should have an action to check if receptable is ok...
    Re-download latest iBot+ version (0.2.9)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    Excuseme bro, im having problem with repenters task... characters dont change, i buy the script with a friend, and he has no problems the problem start when bot try to reconect other char, bot put the acc/pass and stop, dont selection a char... even dont move characters list may u help me pls

Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    955 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diemitri View Post
    Excuseme bro, im having problem with repenters task... characters dont change, i buy the script with a friend, and he has no problems the problem start when bot try to reconect other char, bot put the acc/pass and stop, dont selection a char... even dont move characters list may u help me pls
    Does it happen in 0.2.9 iBot+?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Does it happen in 0.2.9 iBot+?
    Yes Eli, it is rare, i need to do chars change manually :s... but my friend have no problem (im using identically setup as him