Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Eli Brimstone bugs 4x Need help

Hi

I need help with my brimstone script. It runs all smooth but after a while afk botting it stops using ATK spells like exori, exori gran, exori ico and exori hur.

Im not sure if it's a script problem or the bot itself, im using the newest beta of ibot+. The last time i botted with the script before now was last year november so it might have missed an update or something?

Thanks for answer

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xini321 View Post
    Hi

I need help with my brimstone script. It runs all smooth but after a while afk botting it stops using ATK spells like exori, exori gran, exori ico and exori hur.

Im not sure if it's a script problem or the bot itself, im using the newest beta of ibot+. The last time i botted with the script before now was last year november so it might have missed an update or something?

Thanks for answer
    x4 - is surface ?

Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    956 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xini321 View Post
    Hi

Thanks for answer
    :O This link should help you: http://www.eliscripts.com/request-a-new-copy/ (The script is ready to work with iBot+)

iBot User
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    Thanks for answering. Ye it's the 4x surface one, BBX_200_CO it's called. It sais when i load it that it's the 2.00 version. Haha thanks for the link eli but i've been gone for a year backpacking australia so i don't have a clue in the world which one of all my e-mail adresses i bought it with nor passwords of most of them xD guess i might have to save up for a renewed script

iBot User
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    Sry to bring this thread alive again but i looked at the debugg log when the script stopped making exori and exori grans and it said like this
    00:35:23 : Action spellareas hurcon : sleep : minValue parameters is greater than maxValue

Do you maybe know how fix it?

Gratefull for all the help i can get