Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: [Action] Leave Cave if X player in screen (close potion for force refil)

  1. #1
    iBot User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    5

    [Action] Leave Cave if X player in screen (close potion for force refil)

    Hello,

    I need help,

    When my X player (or if we can guild) , enter in my Spawn (only spawn not when he refil) , he close potion backpack for force refil and when he is on depot or other secure zone > Log out with alarm (I use EliScript , War Golem)

    (Its hard for me ... i cant script this ...)

    Thanks for help

  2. #2
    Moderator Furieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Vitoria - ES / Brasil
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)
    Reputation
    158
    Rep Power
    7
    Create this action at Actions, and first and last waypoint of script you have to active and deactive action to work properly.
    Lua Code:
     
    local PlayerNames = {'Player1', 'Player2','Player3'}
     
    for i=1,#PlayerNames do
       if paround(7,PlayerNames[i]) > 0 then
          for j=1,4 do
             while (windowcount(SupplyBP) > 0) do --YOU HAVE TO CHANGE SUPPLYBP TO YOUR BACKPACK NAME OR CORRECT VARIABLE
             closewindow(SupplyBP)
             wait(500,600)
             end
             playsound('alert.wav') 
             wait(1500)
          end
       end
    end
    Last edited by Furieri; 02-25-2015 at 08:14 AM.

  3. #3
    iBot User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    5
    Wow ... GREAT !!! Very thanks !
    I go try , and message you when ennemy come
    thanks !

  4. #4
    Moderator Furieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Vitoria - ES / Brasil
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)
    Reputation
    158
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by christos View Post
    Wow ... GREAT !!! Very thanks !
    I go try , and message you when ennemy come
    thanks !
    You can go with MC and test REP+ if works

  5. #5
    Moderator Drakke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,898
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)
    Reputation
    366
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by isaacbf View Post
    Create this action at Actions, and first and last waypoint of script you have to active and deactive action to work properly.
    Lua Code:
     
    local PlayerNames = {'Player1', 'Player2','Player3'}
     
    for i=1,#PlayerNames do
       if paround(7,PlayerNames[i]) > 0 then
          for j=1,4 do
             while (windowcount(SupplyBP) <1) do --YOU HAVE TO CHANGE SUPPLYBP TO YOUR BACKPACK NAME OR CORRECT VARIABLE
             closewindow(SupplyBP)
             wait(500,600)
             end
             playsound('alert.wav') 
             wait(1500)
          end
       end
    end
    I dont really see how that does what he wants tho.. if its lower than 1 supplybp opened which would be no suppliebackpack opened then it will close?
    And could easily add a posz == 9 or whatever it is at wargolems to only work down there and not when refilling

  6. #6
    Moderator Furieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Vitoria - ES / Brasil
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)
    Reputation
    158
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakke View Post
    I dont really see how that does what he wants tho.. if its lower than 1 supplybp opened which would be no suppliebackpack opened then it will close?
    And could easily add a posz == 9 or whatever it is at wargolems to only work down there and not when refilling
    As i sayd, he can add waypoint to put action on in hunt start and off when leave to just do it at cave, and if no p opned he will force refil because eli's script force refil when close backpack

  7. #7
    Moderator Drakke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,898
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)
    Reputation
    366
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by isaacbf View Post
    As i sayd, he can add waypoint to put action on in hunt start and off when leave to just do it at cave, and if no p opned he will force refil because eli's script force refil when close backpack
    Yes but read what I wrote, it will check if there is LESS than one backpack opened then it will close it, how does that logic add up?
    Should be == 1 or > 0 else it will never close it

  8. #8
    Moderator Furieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Vitoria - ES / Brasil
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)
    Reputation
    158
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakke View Post
    Yes but read what I wrote, it will check if there is LESS than one backpack opened then it will close it, how does that logic add up?
    Should be == 1 or > 0 else it will never close it
    I think that:
    Lua Code:
     
    while (windowcount(SupplyBP) <1) do

    Counts if an specific backpack is opned that is supply

  9. #9
    Moderator Drakke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,898
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)
    Reputation
    366
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by isaacbf View Post
    I think that:
    Lua Code:
     
    while (windowcount(SupplyBP) <1) do

    Counts if an specific backpack is opned that is supply
    I know what it does, but its still LESS THAN ONE < is less, so if no backpack is opened then close backpack, it doesnt work

  10. #10
    Moderator Furieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Vitoria - ES / Brasil
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)
    Reputation
    158
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakke View Post
    I know what it does, but its still LESS THAN ONE < is less, so if no backpack is opened then close backpack, it doesnt work
    What a newbie, ahaha changed ;X thx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •