Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Check if character is hungry or not

Hi!
    There is a way to check if my character needs food? If its possible show me how please

Thanks
    Im not a professional scripter, I just make my own scripts for my chars (Mage and Knight) and then I release it after using.
    If you want an exclusive script you can talk to me, but its quite restrict because I'm just starting again (low level chars). If it's easy I can do it for you for free, if not, we can talk.

All my scripts are based in other's actions. I didnt know how to sell items, then I looked into ppl scripts and learned. Thats my method.
    Untill now I owe thanks to: @Eli @Drakke @BlaBlaBla @Isaacbf for teaching me in direct and indirect ways.
    HUD's that I've used till now: @BlaBlaBla and @Eli

Latest scripts / Últimos scripts

† Scripts coming soon †

[MS] Edron Earth Elemental 33+ (exp) = [100%- Just wait me to leave that spot]
    [EK] Svargrond Barbarians North Camp (profitable) = [100%- Just wait me to leave that spot]
    [EK] Svargrond Barbarians South Camp (profitable) = 0%
    • And more...

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)
    There is no way to check if you need to eat, but you can just use eatfood() to eat food and set it to do every min or so

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    its because i was hunting in a place where i couldnt get food from monsters... i had to go outside and kill some wolves, so i wanted to check if it would be necessary... and i dont want to carry food there, but thanks!
    Im not a professional scripter, I just make my own scripts for my chars (Mage and Knight) and then I release it after using.
    If you want an exclusive script you can talk to me, but its quite restrict because I'm just starting again (low level chars). If it's easy I can do it for you for free, if not, we can talk.

All my scripts are based in other's actions. I didnt know how to sell items, then I looked into ppl scripts and learned. Thats my method.
    Untill now I owe thanks to: @Eli @Drakke @BlaBlaBla @Isaacbf for teaching me in direct and indirect ways.

† Scripts coming soon †

[EK] Svargrond Barbarians North Camp (profitable) = [100%- Just wait me to leave that spot]
    • And more...

Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    955 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 280201 View Post
    its because i was hunting in a place where i couldnt get food from monsters... i had to go outside and kill some wolves, so i wanted to check if it would be necessary... and i dont want to carry food there, but thanks!
    Maybe try withdraw food from depot or buy muhsroom on market, while you're refilling

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Ok thanks, ill do it

† Scripts coming soon †

• And more...