Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Scroll in backpack view

Hello,

I starts from begin, so i got old script version. But, anyone maybe know, how to change/make off or something else, option that my bot scroll for view in backpack potions/avalanches which are under 100 at stack? Idk where it could be saved (i mean where this option could be saved) because i think is not an action coz i sow at actions and i could say i recognized them.
    The problem is, when i buy for example 550 avalanches and 500 great mana potions and then when empty vials and geat manas are in different line in backpack my bot scroll from up to down... It looks like this:

4 empty vials - 100 ava - 100 ava - 100 ava - 100ava
    94 great manas - 100 manas - 100 manas - 100 manas - 100 manas

So my bot wanna look at different lines - first because of empty vials and secound because of great manas...
    How to make off this option? He need to look only at ampty vials for throw them away from time to time.

Thanks for answer,
    greetings!

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosruler View Post
    Hello,

I starts from begin, so i got old script version. But, anyone maybe know, how to change/make off or something else, option that my bot scroll for view in backpack potions/avalanches which are under 100 at stack? Idk where it could be saved (i mean where this option could be saved) because i think is not an action coz i sow at actions and i could say i recognized them.
    The problem is, when i buy for example 550 avalanches and 500 great mana potions and then when empty vials and geat manas are in different line in backpack my bot scroll from up to down... It looks like this:

4 empty vials - 100 ava - 100 ava - 100 ava - 100ava
    94 great manas - 100 manas - 100 manas - 100 manas - 100 manas

So my bot wanna look at different lines - first because of empty vials and secound because of great manas...
    How to make off this option? He need to look only at ampty vials for throw them away from time to time.

Thanks for answer,
    greetings!
    Im only going to guess here that its scrolls down to ava and gmp to use them?
    That means you do not have them on hotkeys or atleast not setup correctly

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakke View Post
    Im only going to guess here that its scrolls down to ava and gmp to use them?
    That means you do not have them on hotkeys or atleast not setup correctly
    Yeah exactly, but bot scrolls all the time, not only when he need to use it. It looks like bot scrolls for got it still in view, so he scroll up and down for 'see' it.
    I got it all in hotkeys, maybe it is due to old version script? But i remember in old version also bot wanna 'see' manas, but there was not problem because it was only manas, so he keep view in one line, now i add avalanche so he goes crazy sometimes.
    So is not any 'option' in bot to ignore 'scrolling' in backpack? I though that in my script something wrote for that action.

Anyway, thanks for help, greetings

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosruler View Post
    Yeah exactly, but bot scrolls all the time, not only when he need to use it. It looks like bot scrolls for got it still in view, so he scroll up and down for 'see' it.
    I got it all in hotkeys, maybe it is due to old version script? But i remember in old version also bot wanna 'see' manas, but there was not problem because it was only manas, so he keep view in one line, now i add avalanche so he goes crazy sometimes.
    So is not any 'option' in bot to ignore 'scrolling' in backpack? I though that in my script something wrote for that action.

Anyway, thanks for help, greetings
    The only thing I can think of is that you have an action to maybe move manas and avas? and you have it set to check all backpacks and it tries to move it from your supplie bp back to your supplie bp.
    If you have any action to move or do anything with your supplies, can you post it here?

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    No is not empty as i said before, it's sure about this script as u said, because i delete it and he wont move my view in bp, script looks like:

wait(100,200)
    moveitems(MPname,PotionsBP)
    wait(100,200)
    moveitems(Ammoname_1,PotionsBP)

Solved, so thank you for help )
    Greetings!
    Last edited by chaosruler; 03-14-2015 at 07:49 PM.