3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Some troubles with Hud.

Hello!

I am using [HUD] Advanced General Information HUD v1.0.0+ made by @Eli

I also wanna get a loot counter, but it wont start working when i kill animal. I wonder if i need to to something extra, it's loaded correctley.

I only use the healing function, and not botting with waypoints and looting, i just wanna see the profits of my hunt, and see when i need to loot monsters to effictive hunting.

I also would like to get the recent loot in the client so it marks when i loot like a tower shield with red.

Hope you guys can help!

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    389 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BetongJesus View Post
    Hello!

I also wanna get a loot counter, but it wont start working when i kill animal. I wonder if i need to to something extra, it's loaded correctley.

I only use the healing function, and not botting with waypoints and looting, i just wanna see the profits of my hunt, and see when i need to loot monsters to effictive hunting.

I also would like to get the recent loot in the client so it marks when i loot like a tower shield with red.

Hope you guys can help!
    BOT needs to loot it, cannot take it manually, else it will not count as "looted" and it only shows looted items not dropped items

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BetongJesus View Post
    Hello!

Hope you guys can help!

I was having the same problem..

I've just fixed it by adding on your Looting -> List -> Itens you want to show your profit

After you added all itens, you have to enable your loot counter.

Done!