Thread: Help with cavebot error/bug

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Help with cavebot error/bug

I need help with something very simple, but thats is ruinning my ibot experience and i dont know if i can keep using ibot with this error/bug, becuase i dont know what to do. My bot is going on locations where he's not suposed to, because there is no waypoints there (stand, node, etc). So he go to this locations (closer to locations he have to go) and stops there, dont move at all. When i opened my cavebot i could see that its was like the cavebot stoped, because he wasnt trying to go to any other waypoint. This happens with almost every script and every city, i dont know what do anymore, please help so i can keep using ibot, i really want to.

Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    167 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama View Post
    I need help with something very simple, but thats is ruinning my ibot experience and i dont know if i can keep using ibot with this error/bug, becuase i dont know what to do. My bot is going on locations where he's not suposed to, because there is no waypoints there (stand, node, etc). So he go to this locations (closer to locations he have to go) and stops there, dont move at all. When i opened my cavebot i could see that its was like the cavebot stoped, because he wasnt trying to go to any other waypoint. This happens with almost every script and every city, i dont know what do anymore, please help so i can keep using ibot, i really want to.
    Do you have all your map explored? Because when use scripts in unexplored area the script cannot work well.
    Another question is what ibot are you using? ibot plus version or ibot normal?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamapumper View Post
    Do you have all your map explored? Because when use scripts in unexplored area the script cannot work well.
    Another question is what ibot are you using? ibot plus version or ibot normal?
    I dont have all my map explored, but the bot stops in areas where i already explored. For example my script in yalahar mutated creatures go through yalahar depot, so he can store the loot there, but when he reaches yalahar's depot he go to a sqm (that isnt even in the waypoint list) and stops there. Another script in yalahar (i started both scripts from zero), when he's exiting the bank and going to the shops he enter the armor shop north to the bank and stops there, and in the waypoint list he isnt suposed to go nowhere near there.

I tried on both, ibot+ last version and ibot last version, same error.

Just so you can have an idea how annoying this is getting, trying to fix it i bought two ibot licenses, one with eli and one with the oficial ibot site itself. because i thought this could be an error with the license, i dont know...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    If this helps, my friend tested the same script on his computer and worked perfectly. I will re-install all programs, including tibia, ibot, microsoft .net framework 4, microsoft visual c++.., and this time i'll download tibia full map to see how it goes.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)
    Download full maps pack without marks here:

http://www.tibiamaps.org/

And then test again.

Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    167 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama View Post
    If this helps, my friend tested the same script on his computer and worked perfectly. I will re-install all programs, including tibia, ibot, microsoft .net framework 4, microsoft visual c++.., and this time i'll download tibia full map to see how it goes.
    If after all it doesnt work, call me in private message, I'll check it by team viewer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I did evertything and aparently it worked, the problem is gone. thanks for helping me tamapumper and furiei, really apreciate it.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    it was for sure because of marks on your minimap

take a look on this FAQ:
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...Before-Posting

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)
    Yeah must have been marks 100%

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Now that you guys said it i remember the places the bot used to stop, all of them had marks on the map... Glad you guys took the time to help me, because i was definetly going to make more marks on my map...