Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Ibot+ vs Ibot classic

  1. #1
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    4

    Ibot+ vs Ibot classic

    Hello , i have been little retired

    Got small question about new version of Ibot

    Its a possible to use old ibot scripts in new Ibot+ ?

  2. #2
    Focus Group sunlips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    WWA
    Posts
    644
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)
    Reputation
    60
    Rep Power
    5
    yes

  3. #3
    Moderator Furieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Vitoria - ES / Brasil
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)
    Reputation
    158
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanaxator View Post
    Hello , i have been little retired

    Got small question about new version of Ibot

    Its a possible to use old ibot scripts in new Ibot+ ?
    For sure!!

  4. #4
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    4
    my scripts of old ibot don't go in ibot plus -.-

  5. #5
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    4
    For me, in most of times that I try to use any scripts that I used to use before on iBotClassic, doesn't work as it shoul'd on iBot+

  6. #6
    iBot User Avery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Reputation
    64
    Rep Power
    5
    Weird part is. I'm a long ibot user. Never deleted on the classic ibot while I'm using ibot+ for 3 days and got 2 accounts deleted.
    Done deals:

    Bought Knight from Drakke [ Done ] - Trusted seller.

  7. #7
    Administrator Tamapumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    480
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    167 Post(s)
    Reputation
    177
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Avery View Post
    Weird part is. I'm a long ibot user. Never deleted on the classic ibot while I'm using ibot+ for 3 days and got 2 accounts deleted.
    really it is very weird, because ibot plus is worked to be more secure. Maybe these accounts already were marked by cip, but i can't confirm.

  8. #8
    Moderator Furieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Vitoria - ES / Brasil
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)
    Reputation
    158
    Rep Power
    7
    For all users who want to repair old scripts post HERE

  9. #9
    iBot User Avery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Reputation
    64
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamapumper View Post
    really it is very weird, because ibot plus is worked to be more secure. Maybe these accounts already were marked by cip, but i can't confirm.
    @Tamapumper, those accounts couldn't have been marked by cipsoft as I tested the ibot+ with new accounts I created two days ago. Two out of three are deleted in just 2 days. My botting hours were max 9 hours. As for me right this moment, I think the ibot classic was way more secure than ibot+ is at this very moment.
    Done deals:

    Bought Knight from Drakke [ Done ] - Trusted seller.

  10. #10
    Administrator Tamapumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    480
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    167 Post(s)
    Reputation
    177
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Avery View Post
    @Tamapumper, those accounts couldn't have been marked by cipsoft as I tested the ibot+ with new accounts I created two days ago. Two out of three are deleted in just 2 days. My botting hours were max 9 hours. As for me right this moment, I think the ibot classic was way more secure than ibot+ is at this very moment.
    @Avery Its very likery thats even you running in classic ibot you'll get deleted in this two accounts too. The reason is when you got deleted once, you'll get deleted again and again if you persist in use bot in the same machine. Just try botting with another pc or just create a virtual machine and test it again. You will see by yourself that ibot plus isnt so easy be detectable.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •