Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

ibot+

hi Community,
    i use ibot since the beginning and i never got deleted or something like that and i rly like the bot
    i think thats the only reason i prefer classic ibot bcs for me its 100% safe

but i think its time to change now and i tried to use the new version ibot+
    first time i used it i directly got a debug when i enter the teleport to leave glooth bandits... thats some reason to just leave directly and switch to my old classic bot again but ok

PS: how is it possible to close battlelist on new ibot and how can i save the files into slots???? that cant be hard but i dont figure it out.

but like i said. i think the reason for most people to still use classic ibot is that they got never problems and wont risk a ban now with something new

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tillwolf View Post
    hi Community,
    i use ibot since the beginning and i never got deleted or something like that and i rly like the bot
    i think thats the only reason i prefer classic ibot bcs for me its 100% safe

but i think its time to change now and i tried to use the new version ibot+
    first time i used it i directly got a debug when i enter the teleport to leave glooth bandits... thats some reason to just leave directly and switch to my old classic bot again but ok

PS: how is it possible to close battlelist on new ibot and how can i save the files into slots???? that cant be hard but i dont figure it out.

but like i said. i think the reason for most people to still use classic ibot is that they got never problems and wont risk a ban now with something new
    Ban reason that you're sayng, iBot Plus have many many features to prevent ban. You can explain better about save in slots? what you mean with it? About debug you got tibia debug or bot closed?

iBot User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    bom eu queria saber porque o meu ibot+ fica parando tbm, eu sempre usei o script com o ibot antigo e nunca deu problema mas usando o ibot+ já morri 4 vezes em 2 char diferentes, porque isso acontece?

iBot User
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    I got tibia debug. but only when i run ibot+ when i walked threw this teleport with classic ibot i didnt get the debug

how can i save my files into "Slot1" for example?
    on classic i just choose "slot1" and press save.
    on ibot+ it doesnt work for me