Thread: Trade between me and Dark Star (moderator)

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Trade between me and Dark Star (moderator)

Well, we set up a trade on nov 30 2014.. I sold him a MS 309 and a knight lvl 226. Still didn't receive my payment. The pay method was for him to give me half of the money when he got the email changed to his and the other half after he got the RK. He used his status as moderator to persuade me to do the trade with him. I'm here to tell all you guys not to make any trade with this guy.. His is not trustful and deserves to be out of his moderator status. I've lost R$ 1100,00, almost U$ 360. Now the MS just got rooked, so i'm pretty sure that i'm not going to receive anything... I'm also going to police station to start an investigation against him for cybernetic crimes. Thanks for you guys attention. I've made some trades in here and there are many trustful guys, but for sure Dark Star is not one of them....

PS: I got the copy of my conversation with this guy on this forum, skype and what's up as my way to prove all i'm saying.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Yes, he actually scammed you and also me and some other guys as you said using his moderator to make people believe that hes trusty. He was ban for didnt paid us. I got his phone number but he actually blocked me. I just know hes first and second name but not the third name. So lets try to get some more information about this guy. I have some Brasilian friends also helping me getting his real data (full name,street , some real friend or family) and ofc, after all the info is ready we should go together to the police station.
    Sold MS 295 on open pvp server to Eli
    Sold RP 250 on open pvp server to Eli
    Sold RP 260 on open pvp server to DarkStar Scammer
    Sold EK 165 on open pvp server to DarkStar Scammer
    Sold ED 250 on open pvp server to DarkStar Scammer
    Sold MS 230 on open pvp server to DarkStar Scammer