iBot User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Anti-trap, Smart target and stuff help here

Hello, i know its already exists but i cant find the action,there is an action to avoid traps while hunting, and some 'smart target', im hunting as paladin so sometimes it traps himself while running with 4 monsters, and it never changes target so sometimes it stand loosing hp while waiting the another one monster come closer to start running again, another problem i have is he always run through the cav, it chases the monster and run through it luring a lot of monsters more and making easily to trap himself

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lipex View Post
    Hello, i know its already exists but i cant find the action,there is an action to avoid traps while hunting, and some 'smart target', im hunting as paladin so sometimes it traps himself while running with 4 monsters, and it never changes target so sometimes it stand loosing hp while waiting the another one monster come closer to start running again, another problem i have is he always run through the cav, it chases the monster and run through it luring a lot of monsters more and making easily to trap himself
    targeting > settings > stick no

E sobre os lures tem que fazer special area pra ele não andar muito e lurar a porra toda.