Thread: Haven't played in 4+ Months, How is iBot+ Doing?

iBot User
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Haven't played in 4+ Months, How is iBot+ Doing?

Hey guys, haven't been checking forums for awhile been a little busy in RL and haven't been playing Tibia.

Last time I was playing iBot+ had just been released still with some minor bugs that Jonatas was working hard to fix, and I had converted almost all my scripts to work perfectly on the new iBot+ with only one error out of all my different scrips the new and improved iBot+ was running WAY smoother then the old iBot, heals and FRIEND heals were SPOT on without any delay.

I stopped botting for a bit after that and started playing manually just using iBot+ for Heals + Sio for manual hunting with friends, Yes I know it isn't really manual but being a main healer can sometimes be very tiresome having to keep track of everyone's HP + your own HP/Mana so I made a script to heal other party members while hunting so I didn't have to be so concentrated while playing and could enjoy the game a little more playing a bit more relaxed and needless to say the iBot+ was WAY better then the old iBot when it came to heals/timing/cpu usage.

Now what I am really curious about is this, How has iBot+ been doing the last 4ish months? Has there been quite a bit of Deletions? Has their been any problems with Scripting? Anything else I should know?

Last but not least, I haven't logged into forums in quite awhile but I noticed there are a few new moderators, how is the iBot Community doing? Why does everyone seem to post GIVE OLD IBOT BACK?! Like have you even set up the new iBot+? I did not want to make the switch myself because I figured all my precious scripts would no longer work, once I made the change to the new iBot+ I could tell the new bot made a WORLD of a difference, ran smoother, didn't fuck up as often, heals/ms timers/attacking was SPOT on, like it was a completely different bot and in all cases pretty much 99% better then the old iBot, so why in the hell haven't you made the switch, got it actually working and then post your feedback?

All I have seen so far, is people aren't able to get the new bot properly setup and are having issues, well explain these issues and the community will help you get it going, not even lying but it is a WAY better bot if it is setup correctly in my experience.

I still have a few questions, but this is looking like a pretty big wall of text so I am curious to hear your replies. Hope everyone has been doing well and hear from you all soon

-Lith

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)
    Hello @Lithium,

iBot Plus is Working smooth and Jonathas made many improvements to be safer, and new functions to be easier to make scripts. Theses new functions you can find all there: Documentation

Ppl want old ibot back just because they don't use the new one, or tryed one time and don't figure out how to install it. And it really is way better Bot then Old one, we can't even compare beacause de new one is million years foward.

If you want to use Old Script in iBot Plus you can go HERE and request to repair.

About deletation im botting for more then 6 months and still none delets, ppl who bot too many chars they got deleted in all, all i have to say about it is bot on places that few ppl go and do not bot too much time

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    Hey guys, haven't been checking forums for awhile been a little busy in RL and haven't been playing Tibia.

Last time I was playing iBot+ had just been released still with some minor bugs that Jonatas was working hard to fix, and I had converted almost all my scripts to work perfectly on the new iBot+ with only one error out of all my different scrips the new and improved iBot+ was running WAY smoother then the old iBot, heals and FRIEND heals were SPOT on without any delay.

I stopped botting for a bit after that and started playing manually just using iBot+ for Heals + Sio for manual hunting with friends, Yes I know it isn't really manual but being a main healer can sometimes be very tiresome having to keep track of everyone's HP + your own HP/Mana so I made a script to heal other party members while hunting so I didn't have to be so concentrated while playing and could enjoy the game a little more playing a bit more relaxed and needless to say the iBot+ was WAY better then the old iBot when it came to heals/timing/cpu usage.

Now what I am really curious about is this, How has iBot+ been doing the last 4ish months? Has there been quite a bit of Deletions? Has their been any problems with Scripting? Anything else I should know?

Last but not least, I haven't logged into forums in quite awhile but I noticed there are a few new moderators, how is the iBot Community doing? Why does everyone seem to post GIVE OLD IBOT BACK?! Like have you even set up the new iBot+? I did not want to make the switch myself because I figured all my precious scripts would no longer work, once I made the change to the new iBot+ I could tell the new bot made a WORLD of a difference, ran smoother, didn't fuck up as often, heals/ms timers/attacking was SPOT on, like it was a completely different bot and in all cases pretty much 99% better then the old iBot, so why in the hell haven't you made the switch, got it actually working and then post your feedback?

All I have seen so far, is people aren't able to get the new bot properly setup and are having issues, well explain these issues and the community will help you get it going, not even lying but it is a WAY better bot if it is setup correctly in my experience.

I still have a few questions, but this is looking like a pretty big wall of text so I am curious to hear your replies. Hope everyone has been doing well and hear from you all soon

-Lith

Your old scripts would work very well in the new ibot+ too. I didn't played for a year and i had scripts that i didn't used on a looong time and they do work very well. some of my jurassic scripts just need basic fixes to work too. So those ppl blaming shit about the new ibot+ just didn't tryed because they scared of change. I have to admit that i used i was afraid of use this new bot aswell but i figured it's really way more better than the old one.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    I haven't tested ALL my scripts on the new iBot+ but the ones I have re-worked/converted seem to work perfectly and attack/loot beautifully.

One script I have from Eli doesn't seem to be working nor can I figure it out/fix it, luckily I don't intend to bot that character anymore but would be nice to have it working for the future so I may post it in the "Fixing" thread that people seem to be using to fix up their old Eli scripts for the new iBot+ >.>

Why does it seem that a lot of Eli's scripts are having so many problems getting to work?

I renewed my iBot subscription and I'll say I'm very happy with the bot and its low cpu usage and very quick response time on heals, getting a few scripts reworked and fixed is the last thing to do and I am back in business

Thanks @Jonatas and team for all the hard work and dealing with all the broken scripts, we all appreciate you guys taking the time to help us get the iB+ working perfectly even if we didn't purchase those scripts from you personally it means a lot that your taking the time to help us out!