Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Login Problems

Hey!

Is anyone else having connection problems to login specific worlds? I have characters on one account from Umera, Justera and Solera, and on Solera I just can't login. It says the connection timed out, but on Umera and Justera I login normally. On my other accounts is the same problem, none of my characters from Solera can login.

Anyone can help me?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by afonsodp View Post
    Hey!

Is anyone else having connection problems to login specific worlds? I have characters on one account from Umera, Justera and Solera, and on Solera I just can't login. It says the connection timed out, but on Umera and Justera I login normally. On my other accounts is the same problem, none of my characters from Solera can login.

Anyone can help me?
    For sure, everyone with IP's starts in 177, 189, 201... are unable to login, because the DDoS Protector (Prolexy) is blocking these IP's. You've 3 temporarily solutions to get login:

1. Get a different IP by restarting your modem;
    2. Use a free VPN Proxy (like HotSpot Shield or CyberGhost) or a VPS;
    3. Buy a Proxy Tunneling (like NoPing or Tibia Tunnel).

Any other doubt don't hesitate to contact us. Will be a pleasure to help you!

Kind regards,
    Fac~

~•~ Proud Ex-Moderator of iBot. -

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)
    Hey!

Anyone can help me?
    Well.... All I can think of that the servers are places in different parts of north america(Since all worlds you listed is north american), socould be problems with that?
    But really, this is something you would get a much better answer to from the tibia forum

iBot User
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Facppf View Post
    For sure, everyone with IP's starts in 177, 189, 201... are unable to login, because the DDoS Protector (Prolexy) is blocking these IP's. You've 3 temporarily solutions to get login:

1. Get a different IP by restarting your modem;
    2. Use a free VPN Proxy (like HotSpot Shield or CyberGhost) or a VPS;
    3. Buy a Proxy Tunneling (like NoPing or Tibia Tunnel).

Any other doubt don't hesitate to contact us. Will be a pleasure to help you!

Kind regards,
    Fac~

Hm, I thought about reseting my modem but I didn't, I was playing LoL atm and forgot to do that later, I'll do that now.
    Thank you for your time and attention, bro!

iBot User
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakke View Post
    Well.... All I can think of that the servers are places in different parts of north america(Since all worlds you listed is north american), socould be problems with that?
    But really, this is something you would get a much better answer to from the tibia forum
    Ye, I realized that too, but I'm always a bit afraid to ask for help on tibia forum because of my botting accounts, I always rather ask here first hahah, but thanks for the attention, bro!

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)
    Ye, I realized that too, but I'm always a bit afraid to ask for help on tibia forum because of my botting accounts, I always rather ask here first hahah, but thanks for the attention, bro!
    True true I understand that, but write in techincal help forum or something, its less likely that everyone from your server will see you posted then

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)
    Hm, I thought about reseting my modem but I didn't, I was playing LoL atm and forgot to do that later, I'll do that now.
    Thank you for your time and attention, bro!
    I opted for buying NoPing - this is really good.

Anyway, you're welcome!

Regards,
    Fac~

~•~ Proud Ex-Moderator of iBot. -

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakke View Post
    This is very interesting.thanks for that.We need more sites like this.I commend you on your great content and excellent topic choices.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    Cheap RS Gold
    Buy RuneScape gold
    www.rsgoldaz.com