Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Exclamation Please help me urgent

I please you mention my problem:

I have two account ibot + , which until about ten days , utilizava one on each computer, but about ten days ago , one of the computer was burned , I have no way to use both account and follow discounting days , try contacting by mail " billing@tibiaibot.com . " and did not receive the help they ask , just tell me that resets it the hardware id , but does not help me if not even load the option because it has not been changed computer , I repeat I have two accounts ibot with enough days , but I can not use both because a computer was damaged me , please help .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	see.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	22021

I need?

Pause the days of my mind , until you can open it again or transfer the days of this account to the other I am using the good computer, I must do to help me ?

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Amigo, tem uma seção de suporte em português, caso precise

Olha o link
    Suporte & Pedidos

Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    167 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fasttorn View Post
    I please you mention my problem:

I have two account ibot + , which until about ten days , utilizava one on each computer, but about ten days ago , one of the computer was burned , I have no way to use both account and follow discounting days , try contacting by mail " billing@tibiaibot.com . " and did not receive the help they ask , just tell me that resets it the hardware id , but does not help me if not even load the option because it has not been changed computer , I repeat I have two accounts ibot with enough days , but I can not use both because a computer was damaged me , please help .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	see.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	22021

I need?

Pause the days of my mind , until you can open it again or transfer the days of this account to the other I am using the good computer, I must do to help me ?
    Unfortunatly we can't pause license days, but I can transfer the account days to another for you, just send me private message with both accounts and tell me in what account you want to transfer.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    thanks tamapumper im send you check your imbox