Thread: Could you guys recommend me a paid script?

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Question Could you guys recommend me a paid script?

So, hi, I've been using iBot for 2 months by now, I got 105 on one char and 90 on another, bought some BlakW scripts and was moneymaking on Corym's since level 50 on both of them, but with this new update, the loot of the corym's was nerfed. I was making like 18k/hr and now I barely can make 11k/hr (actually doing 8k/hr atm).

Could you guys please recommend me a decent script that I can make a good profit again? I mean, I want a script that I will use for a long time. I did like 5~6kk profit on Corym's (both chars are in the same account). I checked some pages but coulnd't find a trustable-profit script, and since I had a big disappointment with BlakW when I bought the Darashia's Lion's Rock script, I want some advising before I buy another.

(The BlakW Lion's Rock script said that I was gonna make from 5k to 20k profit/hr, but I actually was wasting 5k/hr, even being 20 levels above the recommended level).

Tbh I don't like free scripts because I had problems with 95% of them.

Thank you very much. Sorry for my english.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    127 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleczk View Post
    So, hi, I've been using iBot for 2 months by now, I got 105 on one char and 90 on another, bought some BlakW scripts and was moneymaking on Corym's since level 50 on both of them, but with this new update, the loot of the corym's was nerfed. I was making like 18k/hr and now I barely can make 11k/hr (actually doing 8k/hr atm).

Could you guys please recommend me a decent script that I can make a good profit again? I mean, I want a script that I will use for a long time. I did like 5~6kk profit on Corym's (both chars are in the same account). I checked some pages but coulnd't find a trustable-profit script, and since I had a big disappointment with BlakW when I bought the Darashia's Lion's Rock script, I want some advising before I buy another.

(The BlakW Lion's Rock script said that I was gonna make from 5k to 20k profit/hr, but I actually was wasting 5k/hr, even being 20 levels above the recommended level).

Tbh I don't like free scripts because I had problems with 95% of them.

Thank you very much. Sorry for my english.
    try killer caiman, used to make 15k/h+ there

Lastest releases:
    Level:
    Script:
    Vocation:
    220+
    EK
    230+
    RP
    100 | 150+
    ED/MS
    35+