Thread: It's getting really annoying now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's getting really annoying now.

When I first bought iBot. I had a hardware fault, it wouldn't let me visit the forums or even open iBot, this happened for 5 days. So for five days, my iBot was ticking down on the days without me even being able to log on. I got no refund, I didn't even get a sorry for all my troubles. That's twenty-five days iBot I could use, not thirty..

Secondly, I just bought premium again, went to to renew iBot to bot my money maker EK. Look what happens, faults for three days straight with the payment system. no action is even taken for almost three of them days (Oh not to mention the problem still hasn't be resolved). So my Tibia premium is ticking down, once again like my iBot days and nothing can be done about it.. I predict I'll be able to actually bot my knight in around two or three days. That's once again twenty-five days I'm getting to use, and not thirty.

What I've noticed is this "Company" or whatever you want to call it is run like a sham. The owner doesn't even check the forums, he has to be told about bugs by forum mods. No help what actually resolves in fixing something is given and quite frankly it's not very professional. I don't think it's fair how you treat your customers Jonatas or whatever the fuck your name is.

PS. I really don't understand how you can run a company and not notice your paypal payment system isn't working without a forum mod reading the thread about the problem, then telling you.
    Last edited by fermonos; 06-27-2012 at 09:15 AM.
    Be the best you can be.

Fermonos.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Q_Q Cool story bro. It costs like 4pounds. Get over it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Both together is like 15 pounds since you can't put 11 pounds in, it has to be 15. 15 pounds for a game is pretty expensive. I don't know about you but when you move out from mammy's house and work for your money 15 pounds a month is a lot. Especially when it could go on rent or food.
    Be the best you can be.

Fermonos.