Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Abaut CPU usage

hello,
    Me and my friends are wondered why we bought a iBot if we can using it only on one character at the same time (cpu usage).
    meaby it's best time to fix it? you guys will lose a lot of costumers- for sure I'm not going to buy it if I can use it on 1/5 of my characters.
    Think abaut it.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    It will be fixed soon for sure, patience is the key!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I hope so soder bro

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    About*****

iBot User
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    haha ur english is amazing dude!! haha (meaby)
    so my friend: "Meaby yuo wannt to tye to using anoter bot insted of Ibot if u dont want to wait pacientely" <- I DID IT! DUDE I SPEAK UR LANGUAGE!!
    What i mean is, if u think it's unfair for u having a possibility to bot just 1/5 of ur characters, try to use some other bot (if u're so bad ass and wont spend ur money on this one) and rook all of 5 at same time cuz of shitty developers that don't even know how to fix pathfinding. So, last but not least, i just got one thing so say to u: STFU AND WAIT AS ALL OF US! Jonatas is working on those improvements so please don't spawm the forum, put 1 of ur characters botting, and gtfo of ur house and find some pussy around! (that was only an advice, sry moderators for such a variable vocabulary)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I am using 5-6 bots in same time and still i got only 62-68% of CPU USED. So maybe think about changing your pc?
    Each client got about 40-50FPS

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    I'm glad I just bought new pc, but I know what you feel :P

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah they need to fix the problem, and I'm sure they're working hard on it! I got the same problem while 1 ibot just 2%, but when 2 ibot, its 45% more 20%.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    haha ur english is amazing dude!! haha (meaby)
    so my friend: "Meaby yuo wannt to tye to using anoter bot insted of Ibot if u dont want to wait pacientely" <- I DID IT! DUDE I SPEAK UR LANGUAGE!!
    What i mean is, if u think it's unfair for u having a possibility to bot just 1/5 of ur characters, try to use some other bot (if u're so bad ass and wont spend ur money on this one) and rook all of 5 at same time cuz of shitty developers that don't even know how to fix pathfinding. So, last but not least, i just got one thing so say to u: STFU AND WAIT AS ALL OF US! Jonatas is working on those improvements so please don't spawm the forum, put 1 of ur characters botting, and gtfo of ur house and find some pussy around! (that was only an advice, sry moderators for such a variable vocabulary)
    Firstable retard,stfu your hole next think abaut what I have write again, If you are smart (but you don't-that's why I will tell you that once time) No one want to buy bot if its able to use on only 1-2 mc.More mc-more profit and I'm not going to spend cash for shitty 2 mc.10+ days after purchase and still the same problem.I have no fucking idea when they are going to fix that