Thread: Bug Move Lot ... can be resolte with action?

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Lightbulb Bug Move Lot ... can be resolte with action?

"Good morning, well people, i don't know if this bug was reported, but i will report again, because i don't have time to look if this was posted before...

well the bug is simple, and i don't know very well if this bug is only here or with everyone, but when the bot are on the hunt, and he got some countable itens, like gold coin, when the bot move the gold to he bp gold the windows that shows how much money do u want to pass to your bag open,the bot don't press "enter" u know what i mean? the bot don't accept the money, and the bot stop, don't do nothing more, don't heal, don't attack, don't move, and die, unfortunately i had die 3 times with the same bug, i wanna know if this bug is just here, and if is just here, if anyone know how i can resolve this problem, with a action idon't know.

thanks for your attention.

Uncle Carlos"

well this is the post that i did on bugs report, but i wanna know if is possible create a action that "accept" immediately when the windows of the move loot show up

thanks guys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have never got problem like this... hmm try to check download again bot. And check Input- idk but maybe there u have too much ms to w8 with simulate keyboard.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you can go on input > keyboard and put release on stuck instantly