Thread: why some ppl don't get free 7 day licence?

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

why some ppl don't get free 7 day licence?

I wanted to buy licence on friday so I created account that day but there was problem with payment. So I'm waiting 4 days, and now somebody decide to give everybody free licence for 7 days. GREAT! BUT ... when I run bot I get msg "Sorry, but you don't have days. Pucharse a license time."

other people seem to have similar problem!

[Q]What need to do to get free license... ? I want test this bot.[/Q]

[Q]"Sorry, but you don't have days. Pucharse a license time."

I get that message too. I created my account yesterday to browse the forum, since I noticed the Paypal option wasn't working, and hence I couldn't buy the bot yesterday =/[/Q]

[Q]Too bad I actually bought 30 days before the free 7 days ha. Oh well, I've noticed my bot still says it has 25 days on and it hasn't added the days? Is it suppose to do that?[/Q]

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Me too. I made account about 10days ago, but with problems on payment system my reseller can't finished transaction (he's still waiting for another than pagseguro payment option). Today i reading about 7 free days of licence, but when i logging on Ibot i have the same message than you. I think, thats not fair. Some peoples recived free days, another dont.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think only people who have bought the licence earlier, received 7 free days.