Thread: Hello!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello!

My question is about waypoint's in iBot.

Well... Can i load only wpt's&targetting into my settings in iBot?
    It's annoying when i must load full script and full settings with wpt's and targetting. It changing my settings, HUD etc.

It is possible to load only wpts & targetting the same as it was in NeoBot?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Bartesh!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    I would like to know the answer to this too.

I am an advanced scripter, so I actually load mine into PSPad and write the settings manually. However, I would very much like to know if it is possible to add certain sections of a script only.

If you can be bothered, you can create 5 blank scripts, then save the way points into one, the actions into another, the looting into another, the targeting into another, the healer into another, ect... then load the templates for what you need.

Doing this will allow you to load a certain script for any class, but then be able to save it once your done as a class specific script.

For example, I have The Action Variables and the Way points to Withdraw Cash, Restocks and deposits loot for each town in one file, and the healing settings in another file, so when I make a new script in the same town for a new area or monster, I only need to re-create the reach hunt, hunt loop, and return to town way points and change the monster names and loot.
    Last edited by pink_panther; 07-11-2012 at 05:53 AM.