Thread: Not sure what the problem is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not sure what the problem is.

The problem is kind of strange. When I lock my PC to go to sleep (Windows 7) the bot always messes up on the backpack opener. It does this on all scripts as well.

Anyone know how I can fix this or what the problem is? I know it's to do with locking my PC for definite. Whenever I go to sleep it always bugs out at the bp opener and I've tested it. I skipped to the bp opener and locked my pc and checked after 30 seconds to see if I have moved on, I didn't. I then tried the bp opener without locking my pc and it worked fine.

If anyone is going to comment "Don't lock PC then" I have to, my PC isn't in my bedroom and anyone can access my files if it's unlocked.

I'd really like this problem solved or to know why this is occurring, it's getting really annoying only doing one deposit and then the bot fucking up.

TL;DR. Bot messes up at deposit when opening backpacks when I lock my PC (Windows 7).
    Be the best you can be.

Fermonos.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)
    If you cannot leave it unlocked then there is no solution.

------------------------------------Latest Releases:------------------------------------
    Vocations:
    Darashia Lions Rock
    Oramond Seacrest Serpents X1

For a better iBot!

(◣_◢)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    As Blak said, You need to leave it un locked, and if you cant, then most script wont work. When you lock your computer, it locks most functions of your computer so your computer doesn't run as hard. It Makes Your computer think that it is turned off. So im actually surprised anything stays on at all really. For Me it wouldn't do anything at all.

Hope this helped.

Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not talking about putting it to sleep.. I'm talking about locking it, making it go to the log on screen. Far as I'm aware it's 100% the same as unlocked apart you need a password to get on to the account.
    Be the best you can be.

Fermonos.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fermonos View Post
    I'm not talking about putting it to sleep.. I'm talking about locking it, making it go to the log on screen. Far as I'm aware it's 100% the same as unlocked apart you need a password to get on to the account.

iBot simulates mouse and keyboard, you can play tibia with your pc locked? I highly doubt.
    The only solution is to leave it unlocked.

------------------------------------Latest Releases:------------------------------------
    Vocations:
    Darashia Lions Rock

For a better iBot!

(◣_◢)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    But answer me this, it still does EVERY other action in the script apart from opening a backpack. How is it, it can target, heal, walk around a cave, use ladders, but not open two backpacks?
    Be the best you can be.

Fermonos.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fermonos View Post
    But answer me this, it still does EVERY other action in the script apart from opening a backpack. How is it, it can target, heal, walk around a cave, use ladders, but not open two backpacks?
    No idea but the same seems to happens when tibia client is minimized.
    If you have a desktop why dont you just pull out monitor energy cable and hide it? So nobody can use.

Vocations:
    Darashia Lions Rock

For a better iBot!

(◣_◢)