Hello... Everyone knows that iBot take much CPU but Tibia also! We can decrease Tibia cpu usage in a few ways:
1. Change freamrate limit in Options > Graphic > Advanced
For example to 50 or 30 (it will look's like a lagging but only graphic is lagging a bit not tibia/bot)
2. Instal 'Leatrix Latency Fix' It will speed up your internet connection. It's good know thing and Cipsoft sad that this is LEGAL!
How to find it? Write Leatrix Latency Fix in google and 1st link from wowinterface com
Just install it and see how it work.
Check MoS thread about Leatrix : http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...SING-YOUR-PING
What does it do?
3. If you have windows7 you should change your pulpit style... Off all Aero etc things.. normal CLASSIC style is the fastest and dont take your CPU usage.
Leatrix Latency Fix will reduce your online gaming latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP acknowledgements sent to the game server. For the technically minded, this is a program which will modify TCPAckFrequency.
You will see reduced latency in many online games including World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, Star Wars, Rift, Aion, Warhammer, Lord of the Rings, and more.
Leatrix Latency Fix is supported on these operating systems only.
Windows Vista (SP1 or higher)
Windows XP (SP3)
Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
4. Check your process list, you should off all programs working in background like a adobe reader updater etc etc... Just write your process name to google and you will know what does it do, you will find informations is this process required or not.
5. If you afk bot and you dont look at your pc DONT USE HUD!... Hud takes most of cpu usage!
Please any moderator sign this 'tutorial' about safety of Leatrix latency fix.
If you have any other ideas please pm me or write it here Ill edit/update this list.
Thanks, your Roxiorr!