Thread: [TIP] Decrease of CPU usage!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[TIP] Decrease of CPU usage!

Hello... Everyone knows that iBot take much CPU but Tibia also! We can decrease Tibia cpu usage in a few ways:

1. Change freamrate limit in Options > Graphic > Advanced

For example to 50 or 30 (it will look's like a lagging but only graphic is lagging a bit not tibia/bot)

2. Instal 'Leatrix Latency Fix' It will speed up your internet connection. It's good know thing and Cipsoft sad that this is LEGAL!
    How to find it? Write Leatrix Latency Fix in google and 1st link from wowinterface com
    Just install it and see how it work.
    Check MoS thread about Leatrix : http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...SING-YOUR-PING

What does it do?

Code:
     Leatrix Latency Fix will reduce your online gaming latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP acknowledgements sent to the game server. For the technically minded, this is a program which will modify TCPAckFrequency.

You will see reduced latency in many online games including World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, Star Wars, Rift, Aion, Warhammer, Lord of the Rings, and more.

System Requirements

Leatrix Latency Fix is supported on these operating systems only.

Windows 7
        Windows Vista (SP1 or higher)
        Windows XP (SP3)

Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
    3. If you have windows7 you should change your pulpit style... Off all Aero etc things.. normal CLASSIC style is the fastest and dont take your CPU usage.

4. Check your process list, you should off all programs working in background like a adobe reader updater etc etc... Just write your process name to google and you will know what does it do, you will find informations is this process required or not.

5. If you afk bot and you dont look at your pc DONT USE HUD!... Hud takes most of cpu usage!

Please any moderator sign this 'tutorial' about safety of Leatrix latency fix.

If you have any other ideas please pm me or write it here Ill edit/update this list.

Thanks, your Roxiorr!
    Last edited by Roxiorr; 07-24-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Leatrix is safe, I use it!

You can download it here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...atencyFix.html

-Moe

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm also using it! Btw good job mate!: )

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxiorr View Post
    Hello... Everyone knows that iBot take much CPU but Tibia also! We can decrease Tibia cpu usage in a few ways:

1. Change freamrate limit in Options > Graphic > Advanced

For example to 50 or 30 (it will look's like a lagging but only graphic is lagging a bit not tibia/bot)

2. Instal 'Leatrix Latency Fix' It will speed up your internet connection. It's good know thing and Cipsoft sad that this is LEGAL!
    How to find it? Write Leatrix Latency Fix in google and 1st link from wowinterface com
    Just install it and see how it work.

What does it do?

Code:
     Leatrix Latency Fix will reduce your online gaming latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP acknowledgements sent to the game server. For the technically minded, this is a program which will modify TCPAckFrequency.

You will see reduced latency in many online games including World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, Star Wars, Rift, Aion, Warhammer, Lord of the Rings, and more.

System Requirements

Leatrix Latency Fix is supported on these operating systems only.

Windows 7
        Windows Vista (SP1 or higher)
        Windows XP (SP3)

Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
    3. If you have windows7 you should change your pulpit style... Off all Aero etc things.. normal CLASSIC style is the fastest and dont take your CPU usage.

4. Check your process list, you should off all programs working in background like a adobe reader updater etc etc... Just write your process name to google and you will know what does it do, you will find informations is this process required or not.

5. If you afk bot and you dont look at your pc DONT USE HUD!... Hud takes most of cpu usage!

Please any moderator sign this 'tutorial' about safety of Leatrix latency fix.

If you have any other ideas please pm me or write it here Ill edit/update this list.

Thanks, your Roxiorr!
    U are fast I bot goroma serpents, djinns, sphere ms etc on 15-20fps max it's enough

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i'll try... my cpu usage is most of the time 100%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterox View Post
    U are fast I bot goroma serpents, djinns, sphere ms etc on 15-20fps max it's enough
    Maybe Im not 'fast' as you sad but I try to help our botting comunity It can be usefull information for newcomers. This 'tutorials & examples' is for things like my thread so i made it!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the tips man! I had tried several of them, but wasn't aware of some. It was helpful to me and it works

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yess leatix is safe, i used arround 1 year ago =)!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    just want to say i just got leatrix, this is the first time ive been able to walk with my arrow keys in 7 years of tibia. thankyou so much for posting this and to everyone who recommended it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I get Leatrix like a 1-2 year ago... our enemies in war was telling all the time that i have dash in elfbot or in magebot cause I was running so fast ;]